• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's that Mourinho gif when you need it...

untitled-6adkzk.gif

Meier

Oh fuck you Howard Webb. Clichy on the clear breakaway all by himself and he stops the play on a West Ham foul. He is flat out cheating us.

Feorax

If Suarez doesn't play well tomorrow, we won't win.

Fuck this team

It's getting tiring not knowing which team will turn up, I agree.

Would be nice to see us go 3-5-2 again tomorrow. Reckon Henderson and Coates have worked hard enough to keep their place, and looked convincing at the weekend.

I'd go Reina; Coates, Skrtel, Agger; Henderson, Sahin, Allen, Gerrard, Enrique; Suarez, Sterling.

If Jonson is fit, I'd drop Enrique for him.

Meier

You mean like when he disallowed that West Ham goal after 3 minutes that was not offside?

That was the linesman for one and for two, as Hitcher point out -- he WAS offside even though I admitted earlier it was questionable.

I'm ready for an Aguero sub.

I have this tendency to watch a match with nothing happening, then start doing something else and to see upon return that I have missed a fuckton of goals.

It's getting tiring not knowing which team will turn up, I agree.

Would be nice to see us go 3-5-2 again tomorrow. Reckon Henderson and Coates have worked hard enough to keep their place, and looked convincing at the weekend.

I'd go Reina; Coates, Skrtel, Agger; Henderson, Sahin, Allen, Gerrard, Enrique; Suarez, Sterling.

If Jonson is fit, I'd drop Enrique for him.

I'd like that team, but I'm not sure a league match against a team we're competing with is the time Rodgers will choose to try it out from the start. Think it'll be the Plan B until he's sure that Plan A isn't working.

Wonder if Cole will be frozen out until he leaves now. He was dismal by all accounts, and showed a sub-Downing attitude

@Meier, Dzeko is basically an uber-Adam Johnson

Suarez>Tevez

Feorax

Downing is at least trying. I'd have no problem with having him be at LB on a regular basis opposite Johnson, but we need a proper holding midfielder to make that work. Allen is good, but not good enough to support two attacking fullbacks, and we can't rely on Lucas too heavily, even when he's back from injury.

Cole will likely never put on the shirt again. Feels like an eternity since we had a decent number 10 tbh.

Meier

I really think Balotelli is so over-hyped.

Don't see much prodigious talent there at all.

He had one bit where he really made a fantastic play which lead to a great chance but been mostly quiet (production wise, at least) as per usual this campaign.

Yen

Downing is at least trying. I'd have no problem with having him be at LB on a regular basis opposite Johnson, but we need a proper holding midfielder to make that work. Allen is good, but not good enough to support two attacking fullbacks, and we can't rely on Lucas too heavily, even when he's back from injury.

Cole will likely never put on the shirt again. Feels like an eternity since we had a decent number 10 tbh.

Most of the time it looks like Downing doesn't crap a crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom