• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Stirling needs to get the ball more often, he started brightly but then didn't get any service in the last 20 mins of the half. Plus, regardless of your opinion of Enrique he is a proper fullback who knows how to support the winger unlike Wisdom who is a converted CB.

I made a post pre-match saying replace Suso with Gerrard and bring in Shelvey or Henderson. Gives us someone with legs in midfield and better defensively. It will allow Sahin to focus more on attacking with late runs into the box.

Yeah I'd replace Gerrard based on his performance too but let's be honest, he's one of the two players with Suarez that Rodgers consider as world class and will keep playing because they can produce moments of magic. It still feels "too early" for Rodgers to start dropping Gerrard. He only rests him in easier games and still rely on him when the going gets tough.

Sahin or Suso are the two players that Rodgers would rather sub off.

Pretty happy. Weathered the storm for 15 mins and slowly worked our way back into the game.

Ben Arfa needs to improve this half though, very poor.

Shahed

And here I was thinking Ben Arfa kept loosing the ball. Get in there!

Still a ways to go though, and I'm not sure if we can keep a clean sheet

dc89

Charlie Adam - Mastermind pundit. Last time I enjoyed a pundit this much was when Buzzer laid into the Red arse lickers.

Kyoufu

And here I was thinking Ben Arfa kept loosing the ball. Get in there!

Still a ways to go though, and I'm not sure if we can keep a clean sheet

Clean sheet at Anfield is virtually impossible for us. :(

Ba will score an own goal to make that Liverpool move in January a reality.

Yen

Dominic King ‏@DominicKing_DM
Much hilarity breaking out around Main Stand. Sprinkler head explodes, soaking crowd and front row of Director's Box. Urgent call for mops

aha

offshore

loooooool
KuGsj.gif

PJX

All I can say is that I hope the January transfer window is fruitful.

It won't and you know it.

We'll end up buying players like Walcott, Bent or Sturridge and spend the rest of the season wondering why they are crap.

Suarez looks a class apart from the rest of this Liverpool team.

Only senior player to give a fuck at the moment. I'm not including the youngsters in this.

Also Agger and Skrtel seem to give a shit also.

rodvik

We'll end up buying players like Walcott, Bent or Sturridge and spend the rest of the season wondering why they are crap.

Bent will keep you up dont worry. He is good at digging teams out of relegation battles.

TeegsD

Sporting B has been phenomenal this year. Currently tied for first in the Second League one game behind which is going on right now where they are winning 1-0 at HT against Benficunt's B team.

LTWheels

Only senior player to give a fuck at the moment. I'm not including the youngsters in this.

Bent, Sturridge no. Wouldn't mind Walcott. Pace and he knows we're the net is.

Meier

I don't think I like FM 13. This inability to sell at even 50% of their "value" despite them having 1-2+ years on their deal is fucking dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom