• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJX

That's why I feel Gerrard needs to be playing further up the pitch closer to Suarez. Having two youngsters either side of Suarez really limits his attacking support.

I agree 100%

Missing Maxi :(

I know exactly how you feel. He knew where the box and he knew when to be there. Shame Dalglish treated him liked dog shit and basically forced him to leave.

1352047273559.gif

#Gottakickhard

Hope you guys aren't hyping up the goal

flyover

That's why I feel Gerrard needs to be playing further up the pitch closer to Suarez. Having two youngsters either side of Suarez really limits his attacking support. Missing Maxi :(

Before Lucas got hurt, Rogers had said a few times that he eventually envisioned Gerrard as one of the front three. Would make sense to me -- with Shelvey/Suso as the most-forward midfielder. But, as others have said, Suso's not ready for that central role, yet.

Kyoufu

I don't think we'll win or even draw but my god, that a beautiful goal by a beautiful player. Cabaye <3 <3 <3

Cabaye is class

A bit of a cunt at times but I'd take him in our midfield.

Cabaye is not a cunt. He has a temper but he's not a cunt.

Gerrard and Allen off for Shelvey and Henderson

Paying the price yet again for expecting Suarez to be target man, poacher, creator and run off the shoulder all at once

Get these fucking bells trained in getting into the box for fuck's sake

If Man Utd had started at the pace we did, they'd have been up in the first 10 minutes. We didn't create a chance

Yen

I don't think we'll win or even draw but my god, that a beautiful goal by a beautiful player. Cabaye <3 <3 <3

Cabaye is not a cunt. He has a temper but he's not a cunt.

Cabeye stamps on Spearing.gif
Ridiculous Cabeye dive against Liverpool.gif

Liverpool, as usual, didn't make their dominance count.

Suarez is a bit of a lone ranger, partly cos he's making bad choices but also cos there's nobody there to help him.

I'm not sure what Gerrard and Sahin are meant to be doing.

LegoArmo

They should train using electroshock therapy. If a ball is put into the box, and you're one of the front 4, and you're not in that 18 yard box, massive shock to the balls.

PJX

Gerrard has just given up since the goal.

To be honest Gerrard has given up for awhile. I have seen nothing from him this season that proves to me he should continue being the captain. He hasn't been motivating enough and gives up when we are behind. He just doesn't seem to care as much.

LTWheels

Shelvey will probably replace Suso at half time. Need more bodies in the box and Shelvey can bring positive runs.

I made a post pre-match saying replace Suso with Gerrard and bring in Shelvey or Henderson. Gives us someone with legs in midfield and better defensively. It will allow Sahin to focus more on attacking with late runs into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom