• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyover

I would have Niall Quinn and Ray Wilkins doing every game if it meant Gary Neville got nowhere near it.

Don't know if they do any of ESPN's UK coverage (I'm in the US), but I can't help but love Ian Darke and Steve McManaman. Maybe not the best at breaking things down technically, but they just work so well together. Plus, you can always tell how invested Macca is in a game by how screwed up his hair is by halftime.

Hixx

Don't know if they do any of ESPN's UK coverage (I'm in the US), but I can't help but love Ian Darke and Steve McManaman. Maybe not the best at breaking things down technically, but they just work so well together. Plus, you can always tell how invested Macca is in a game by how screwed up his hair is by halftime.

No we get Chris "pelanty" Waddle.

Facism

Gold Member
i love it when the mic picks up the crowd.

one guy screaming

"YOU DIVING GREASE-HAIRED CUNT"
"IF HE CAN SEE IT SO CAN YOU YOU CUNT"

Wes

venison crêpe
Helen Flanagan on I'm a Celebrity? Her career is going an odd route... She's doing a Gemma Atkinson.

offshore

Thank you Liverpool players for just standing there and watching Suarez. If you actually bothered to move into good positions you'd have probably scored by now.

LTWheels

Thank you Liverpool players for just standing there and watching Suarez. If you actually bothered to move into good positions you'd have probably scored by now.

Really frustrates my about Liverpool, no one ever gambles. I put it down to the in experience of Sterling and Suso in those positions.

Garjon

This is starting to become dull. All players seem to be a little scared of the ball or giving it away needlessly. At this rate, only a defensive howler will result in a goal. We need more players in the box with Suarez.

flyover

Really frustrates my about Liverpool, no one ever gambles. I put it down to the in experience of Sterling and Suso in those positions.

As soon as Suarez gets into the box, it seems everyone else always pulls out. My god, that sentence sounds terrible.

PJX

That's been our problem for a while. Some of the players have no sense of positioning.

LTWheels

That's been our problem for a while. Some of the players have no sense of positioning.

That's why I feel Gerrard needs to be playing further up the pitch closer to Suarez. Having two youngsters either side of Suarez really limits his attacking support. Missing Maxi :(

We've been pretty dire in the last 25 mins. Good work on supporting Suarez.

Indeed, the first 10 mins were great, full of energy and good runs. The quality has dropped significantly since then. Allen and Enrique not having great games for sure. Allen has misplaced his passes a lot by his standards in the last 3 games, playing a bit too fast maybe.

Tc91

I think with Suso we're seeing a player who isn't quite ready to play week in week out at this level.

He has obv. talent but is still too raw to perform consistently and to be depended upon.

The difference between him and Raheem is clear.

Maybe it's because Suso isn't playing central but I agree doesn't look quite ready yet. Some good stuff but Raheem is clearly the better talent at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom