• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
DATdive.gif

PJX

Collocini can't complain. Not making contact isn't an excuse.

In days gone by it might have been okay but not anymore. Even if he didn't mean any malice, if he makes contact there, that's on Suarez's knee/thigh.

Maybe he thought he could get away like Leon Barnett did after elbowing Suarez.

Kyoufu

We are shit. Took us giving the ball away which lead to magic from Suarez.

Without him that team is shit. TWO PREMIER LEAGUE GIANTS ARE SHIT

Hixx

Maaaan.... us, Villa and Stoke are going to be lucky if QPR, Reading and Southampton are somehow shitter than them.

dc89

Oh damn. City V Tottenham on Sunday.

We could lose that game the way we are at the moment. And then our home records gone :(

Hixx

Simultaneously the absolute best and worst player in the league to watch. I would pay to watch a weekly show that just followed him on the pitch for 90 minutes, like that Zidane movie.

Do Sky not do the player cams any more? Do they even do the interactive stuff still any way? Ages since I used it.

sohois

I don't know why Gerrard, Stirling & Allen are immune to being subbed under Rodgers. None of them played particularly poorly today and it's unlikely Henderson or Assaidi would have won the game, but when there is a 3rd sub available Rodgers should really take it. Both Allen and Stirling are at risk of burn out with the number of games they play, and Gerrard is always an injury risk. It's just bizarre from Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom