• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fiancee refuses to have sex when she is on her period.

1818324-i_m_ok_with_this__n1296497202304__super.png
But she won't let you touch her butt when she's on her period. I wouldn't be ok with that

Yen

ravelmorrison23 ‏@morrisonravel
#TeamObama #TeamObama #TeamObama #TeamObama #TeamObama #TeamObama

Looking through his twitter, he seems to stupid to ever be allowed to vote(this has nowt to do with Obama)

don't know if already posted but hulk's sister escaped from her kidnappers and returned home this afternoon.
also: Guardiola's brother met Galliani in Milan :lol

Wilbur

Banned
ravelmorrison23 ‏@morrisonravel
#TeamObama #TeamObama #TeamObama #TeamObama #TeamObama #TeamObama

Looking through his twitter, he seems to stupid to ever be allowed to reproduce (this has nowt to do with Obama)

He clearly has political nous and savvy

Is the best coverage for the U.S elections in the U.K the BBC coverage?

Probably. We get Dimbleby don't we?

don't know if already posted but hulk's sister escaped from her kidnappers and returned home this afternoon.

Great news. Might buoy Zenit into a victory... if they don't all still hate Hulk

Yen

Yeah so was I hahaha

"Well I know who you are Mr. Vidal"
"You're one up on me then"

Asked if he had expected more dirty tricks to undermine Mr Obama's campaign, he replied: "I don't know what you're saying that I'm saying, would you do it again?"

Dimbleby rephrased the question, again asking if the author had expected the Republicans to "pull tricks".

"I hinted at that, I hinted at that... I thought you would take the hint and not take it as a statement of reality," Vidal responded.

"Why shouldn't I take it as a statement of reality?" inquired Dimbleby.

"I don't know why you would because I don't know who you are,"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD0p-wfCARk

Yen

At least if Obama wins, we won't be dragged into another Middle Eastern war. Instead, he'll just continue droning the shit out of the area.

Meier

Bayern-GAF: It looks like Alaba is starting again lately. Is he safe to put into my lineup in fantasy? I have Belhanda but he hasn't done much..

Sorry to ask that but why is it some users think they can randomly hurt other people's feelings?
I know you are a well-estimated gaffer, and a good pal to everyone around but could you just stop, please.

OK ?

Chill out. You're active enough in this thread that you couldn't take that as a serious question. You made a pass at being a Villa fan, so I took a stab back at you. There was no contempt in my response, and I'm sorry that it came across that way.

Meier

definitely. best Bayern player right after Ribery and Müller

Okay cool, I know he only came on as a sub last time but obviously he was only just coming back from injury. Here is this week's squad..

NEUER
JORDI ALBA KOLAROV OTAMENDI
SANTI CAZORLA TOURÉ HAZARD ALABA
MESSI MARTINEZ VAN PERSIE

Chill out. You're active enough in this thread that you couldn't take that as a serious question. You made a pass at being a Villa fan, so I took a stab back at you. There was no contempt in my response, and I'm sorry that it came across that way.

Hah, he was just quoting someone earlier who got a little testy about Messi teasing Real fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom