• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Whats that tall lad doing on the wing?

Get him in the box so you can lump long balls at him.

He also looks a bit crap.

Meier

Huh? Looks pretty bad to me. So many unnecessary dribblings (step-overs), meh.
/unnecessary and slow as hell. He shouldn't try to impersonate Messi with his body..

Agreed, he is far too lanky for what he wants to do. Quite slow due to his height. Could be a good Target Man, but will never be a winger at a top level with his body type. Nice control though, that run at 0:46 was impressive, but I just can't see him being able to do that against better competition.

Yen

Agreed, he is far too lanky for what he wants to do. Quite slow due to his height. Could be a good Target Man, but will never be a winger at a top level with his body type.

He is a striker, but Yesil is playing for the under 21s. He has a pretty great record at that level. I think he would be good for something different upfront (this does not mean "lump balls at the big man", he's shit at heading on goal)

pulga

Banned
Any matches started already?

No.
image.php

I'll tell you what, I can't tell when it is Slav or Andres because they have the same avatar. I don't look at names anymore unless it is an unfamiliar avatar.

Salvadora

I liked your Yvonne avatar

I think I'll change back to it soon, this one just doesn't feel right. Or an Arsenal avatar.
I don't know who anyone is. Beyond the Villa fans I don't know who supports which team. I keep having to go back to the OP. I can remember FootyGAF 1.0 teams well enough, but not this new nocturnal breed.

KILLER7 is a Suarez/Liverpool supporter.

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't know who anyone is. Beyond the Villa fans I don't know who supports which team. I keep having to go back to the OP. I can remember FootyGAF 1.0 teams well enough, but not this new nocturnal breed.

deGod

Here's a question for everyone, has their ever been a champions league group that every team has one 2 matches each?

K1LLER7

I think I'll change back to it soon, this one just doesn't feel right. Or an Arsenal avatar.

KILLER7 is a Suarez/Liverpool supporter.

i'm a Suarez fan-boy. i've an obsession over him as much as Salazars obsession with K-pop.

I just love the way he dives.

pulga

Banned
Speaking of which, can I be added to the Juve and RMadrid supporters list?

K1LLER7

I actually thought he would calm down this season thinking Rodgers may he told him to cut it out but he still does it!

Yeah, don't see rodgers as the kind of manager to tell his players to stop diving. Whats helped is he's in the papers nowadays for the goals he's scoring and theres more talk about his ability. Plus, alot of people must have liked his dive infront of Moyes :lol.

Yvonne! :D

btw, anyone know Kermits PSNid or if he's got one? I think I added someone and it might be him.

Clegg

Revista de la liga is on right now and they're showing a chat between Mikel Arteta and Santi Cazorla.

They sound so down to earth and grounded.

And intelligent.

Salvadora

He never seemed to get booked for diving last season, so there was no incentive to stop. He's on 4 yellows this season, and probably 2 of them are for diving.

It seems like they are really trying to cut down on diving this season, I'd love to see how many yellow cards players have got so far for it. It seems to be nearly every game.

Salvadora

Schalke 04: Unnerstall, Uchida, Howedes, Matip, Fuchs, Jones, Neustadter, Farfan, Holtby, Afellay, Huntelaar. Subs: Hildebrand, Marica, Hoger, Papadopoulos, Moritz, Draxler, Kolasinac.

Arsenal: Mannone, Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Arteta, Wilshere, Walcott, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud. Subs: Shea, Andre Santos, Djourou, Coquelin, Arshavin, Jenkinson, Chamakh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom