• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
#shinebrightlikeadiamond
iLMzmeENaKrqi.gif

Kenka

Yeah, the purpose of the post was just to avoid some kind of situation we got in the past where members were deliberately trying to piss each other off, in proportions that were way below the limit for some. I don't want to see this ambiguity become some passive-agressive behaviour that will poison our relations. Don't go down that slope.

Back to the game though: Dortmund will lose tonight. And Hummels will make an ass out of himself. The real bad news being: Mertesacker will be a starter in the national team from now on.

Kenka

What's wrong with that? Mertesacker has been fantastic this season.
He can get really insecure at times. His game against Sweden was atrocious, he couldn't keep his cool and dragged the team down with his zombie IQ. Löw didn't want to take him out nor blame him after the game because they really need him. But that was also a dumb decision.

All of sudden?

The bloody Ultras Sur behaving like fucking cunts.

Oh yeah, they pulled on the netting - totally forgot about that.

You could use some stupid shit like that to win tonight, otherwise I don't really see a chance for your UGLY ASS CLUB THAT IS FULL OF SHIT and SPIT AND CUM AND MENSTRUAL BLOOD
(I sincerely hope that hurt your feelings, lol)

Salvadora

He can get really insecure at times. His game against Sweden was atrocious, he couldn't keep his cool and dragged the team down with his zombie IQ. Löw didn't want to take him out nor blame him after the game because they really need him. But that was also a dumb decision.

I would describe Mertesacker as being a very intelligent Footballer, for Arsenal at least. Maybe he just isn't up to it nationally.

Oh yeah, they pulled on the netting - totally forgot about that.

You could use some stupid shit like that to win tonight, otherwise I don't really see a chance for your UGLY ASS CLUB THAT IS FULL OF SHIT and SPIT AND CUM AND MENSTRUAL BLOOD
(I sincerely hope that hurt your feelings, lol)

I'm okay with periods.

One's like popping a fine bottle of Dom Perignon. The other's like putting too much ketchup on your french fries, you can do without it.

Oh sure, but If I put too much ketchup on my chips I'm not going to just leave them.

Especially If I've paid for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom