• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Man, the guy from Fox Sports predicted a draw in Milan vs. Malaga, Man City vs. Ajax, Real Madrid vs. Dortmund and Schalke vs. Arsenal.

WHAT THE FUCK

edit: Reus goal and 2x assists from Holtby baby!!!

Empty

can't blame mancini. they were missing rodwell and jm7.

city should have had a pen but i can't stop laughing at their players reaction at the end.

They didn't get robbed.

It wasn't even a free kick for City to lump it in. It was a foul on De Jong. It was clear as day.

The offside goal is a different matter, but it looked as onside/offside as Nolan's disallowed goal on the weekend to me.

untitled-158lozj.gif

Look how close the assistant behind the goal is, and yet he offers fuck all to the referee.

Wilbur

Banned
Aguero should have been booked for the nasty challenge on De Jong anyway.

It should never have been a free kick to City nevermind a penalty.

This is 100% true actually, I just watched it back. Was high on De Jong. Watch it be forgotten post-game though.

Madrid desparetely need Falcao if we want to even sniff the final, let alone win it.

Wow this is one of the first times I've seen a Madrid fan say this and not be terrible offended by anyone having the thought of Benzema and Higuain not being of the very top quality needed.

We only have ourselves to blame for the draw.........Never really try attacking Real during the 2nd half.... Park the bus and concede a late equalizer, same old script(city, Hannover, Frankfurt).....

All in all happy with the result, now a draw vs Ajax would be enough

bud

the eredivisie is way more tactically advanced than the premier league.

but city are just unbelievably embarrassing. they've spent hundreds of millions of pounds on players, and this is what they come up with. good god. and they were being outpassed completely in the first half.

pulga

Banned
Wow this is one of the first times I've seen a Madrid fan say this and not be terrible offended by anyone having the thought of Benzema and Higuain not being of the very top quality needed.
Theyre good, but Falcao is a beast. All the chances they bottle Falcao would surely smoke the net.

Crazy CL night again, even Anderlecht beat Zenit. Pretty much the same game as two weeks ago, except this time Zenit didn't get a lucky pen to bail them out. It's baffling how little their players seem to care, dysmal performance.
Anderlecht fans talking about qualifying for the next round over Milan and Zenit now, European football has reached a new low....

faridmon

We only have ourselves to blame for the draw.........Never really try attacking Real during the 2nd half.... Park the bus and concede a late equalizer, same old script(city, Hannover, Frankfurt).....

All in all happy with the result, now a draw vs Ajax would be enough

And stop play Sven Bender. I think he crap.

Rad-

United - Madrid in the next round is going to happen, isn't it? I'd love to see C Ron Jeremy back at Old Trafford but not that way. :(

FootballFan

Look how close the assistant behind the goal is, and yet he offers fuck all to the referee.

Most useless thing ever. I mean, seriously. what do those refs do. I have never seen them make a call.

Ridiculous lol.

Also dat Ozil freekick was placed so nicely, take some pointers Ronaldo.

Heh, 1-1. Should've won, we had our chances. Next match at Anderlecht is going to be really fucking important, we have to win that one just to be safe. Montolivo was godlike tonight, Constant was okay, Boateng is far from the Scudetto Boateng. We still have a lot of room for improvement, I'm sure that Allegri will follow this road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom