• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why hello everyone.
RnT80.gif
RnT80.gif
RnT80.gif

Did everyone miss my post?

Seems to me like these people are sticking their oar in when they shouldn't be. Isn's this the Society who reported Clattenburg to police despite having no evidence of their own?

Spurs just beat Barca 1-4 in the NextGen. Our youth teams are on fire right now.

Yeah this Society seem a bit strange in the way they operate.

I just saw the scoresheet. Dat Pritchard.

Eh now why would I do that! I was here when we lost to Napoli and when we finished 7th with Delneri. /gloryhunter

That was the plan, but it was hard to get a hold of him on twitter :/ He rarely checks his DMs.

Fady only meets people whose teams can go 50 matches without losing :p

Seems to me like these people are sticking their oar in when they shouldn't be. Isn's this the Society who reported Clattenburg to police despite having no evidence of their own?

Spurs just beat Barca 1-4 in the NextGen. Our youth teams are on fire right now.

Dat AVB effect.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Ready for another draw? Always.
RnT80.gif

Fady only meets people whose teams can go 50 matches without losing :p

Honestly? It's hard to care about the unbeaten record past 38 games (full season), it just seems pointless. Granted it can be a tool to motivate our players, but it also cuts both ways, it made the opposition play at 300% almost every single time. :/

Now let's grow some balls and stop settling for draws.

You'll be glad to know there's an Inter fan posting here again!

The one with the Milito avatar is class. He was InterGAF's version of TheLucifer. So, welcome! (again)

But be warned, your win against Juve is the only thing you'll be celebrating come May. ;)

^Ready for another draw? Always.
RnT80.gif

Honestly? It's hard to care about the unbeaten record past 38 games (full season), it just seems pointless. Granted it can be a tool to motivate our players, but it also cuts both ways, it made the opposition play at 300% almost every single time. :/

Now let's grow some balls and stop settling for draws.

Did you already beat the Italian record anyway?

K1LLER7

What up yurt!

Hope you enjoyed your time in Dubai :)

(If your wondering why I've got a Suarez Avatar, I was robbed in my bet with Lightning :p)

-----------
Think United will get a win.

3-1 we'll concede from a corner or something.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^SUP FREEWHEELIN'
Did you already beat the Italian record anyway?

We are the first Italian team to go unbeaten in 38 games. But back in 92, Capello's Milan (Marco van Basten!!!) went as far as 58. Our team is not even close to their quality, it's amazing what we accomplished with Matri and Bonucci. :p

What up yurt!

Hope you enjoyed your time in Dubai :)

(If your wondering why I've got a Suarez Avatar, I was robbed in my bet with Lightning :p)
Hey K7 ;)

I can't believe you lost a bet to Lightning?! :p

We are the first Italian team to go unbeaten in 38 games. But back in 92, Capello's Milan (Marco van Basten!!!) went as far as 58. Our team is not even close to their quality, it's amazing what we accomplished with Matri and Bonucci. :p

58? We can barely go 3 at the moment :p

edit: Everybody read the 'man shot outside my ex's apartment' thread. The OP reads like such a Rambo wannabe its hilarious, despite the story.

Blablurn

ribery said he is afraid that he never wins a big title. i hope thats some good motivation to bring us to the final of the CL again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
there's also another match in San Siro :lol

Looking forward to it. For some reason both Milan and Inter are not playing to their best in San Siro.

pulga said:
Finally. Was getting nervous with the Inter and Torino fans ganging up in here. Felt like I was in a Colombian back-alley.

And Barca GAF showed their true
black and blue
colours I see.

I guess I'm officially a Madridista now. HALA MADRID!

FootballFan

And Barca GAF showed their true
black and blue
colours I see.

I guess I'm officially a Madridista now. HALA MADRID!

Hahah that's not fair! <3 Juve are awesome. (I just like Napoli more)

Starting line ups for the Celtic-Barca game:

Celtic starting XI: Forster; Lustig, Ambrose, Wilson, Matthews; Commons, Wanyama, Ledley, Mulgrew; Miku, Samaras

Subs: Zaluska, Herron, Fraser, Kayal, McCourt, McGeouch, Watt

Barcelona starting XI: Valdes; Alves, Bartra, Mascherano, Alba; Xavi, Song, Iniesta; Alexis, Messi, Pedro

Subs: Pinto, Montoya, Pique, Dos Santos, Fabregas, Villa, Tello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom