• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

178188_424510920937891_1867010868_o.jpg
It's going to be so bad.... it will be good

pulga

Banned
Oh yeah no doubt we'd probably go out of that group as well. I think it is just a experience thing for City, they will win the CL at some point everyone knows that.

Last night did feel like I was at Ajax's stadium though, the fans were immense maybe it wasn't helped by the fact City were 2-0 down but even at 2-2 the Ajax fans were still in full voice.

That's what Arsenal said.

3rd one in from the left on the top row is Scott Sinclair's Gf.

So Terry confirmed as one of the "?"

Thought I saw Sahin on my way home from work today, :lol

Then I thought, "err, why the fuck would he be here in South London when he's about to play tonight in Russia (?)"

Total sadness :(

Some of you might remember that I put some money on such improbable winners such as Ajax and Dortmund. Well, when I saw the opening scores yesterday (2-0 Ajax, 1-0 Dortmund and various other games that were part of my improbably high quotas) I became ecstatic. For a short while I saw the world through the eyes of a very rich man. Needless to say, I have not closed my account and continue my betting addiction and spree tonight. I think you guys can tell I'm still rather new to gambling!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Thought I saw Sahin on my way home from work today, :lol

Then I thought, "err, why the fuck would he be here in South London when he's about to play tonight in Russia (?)"

Total sadness :(

I once saw Tom Huddlestone and Roman Pavlyuchenko buying some Haribo in a corner shop.

True story.

I once saw Tom Huddlestone and Roman Pavlyuchenko buying some Haribo in a corner shop.

True story.

Did you get your pic with them?

Wilbury says he saw Nicolas Anelka in Wimbledon but he was with his bodyguard :lol

Also swore he saw Senderos in a bar in London but I don't believe him :p

Also, Dortmund are a great team to watch; they're pretty similar to Arsenal in a way. Building their young players and making them stars is what Wenger has been planning to do for years (and some would say successfully).

D_prOdigy

Weird one developing regarding Spurs.

Apparently the head of the Society of Black Lawyers, Peter Herbert, has only just realised Spurs fans use the term 'Yid' in an embracing way.

Now I've not really been following football that long, but I thought it was quite common and easy knowledge that Spurs fans took on the term to combat anti-Semitic chants from other fans - like in a 'we take it and we throw it back in your face' sort of way.

Herbert doesn't seem to like this explanation, and has threatened to report it to the police if Spurs don't stop their fans using it.

He seems new to this. But what does GAF think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20244204

Yen

Liverpool squad in full: Jones, Gulacsi, Cole, Assaidi, Pacheco, Henderson, Coates, Downing, Wilson, Carragher, Suso, Shelvey, Coady, Yesil, Flanagan, Wisdom, Robinson, Morgan, Sama.

Clegg

Apparently the head of the Society of Black Lawyers, Peter Herbert, has only just realised Spurs fans use the term 'Yid' in an embracing way.

Now I've not really been following football that long, but I thought it was quite common and easy knowledge that Spurs fans took on the term to combat anti-Semitic chants from other fans - like in a 'we take it and we throw it back in your face' sort of way.

Herbert doesn't seem to like this explanation, and has threatened to report it to the police if Spurs don't stop their fans using it.

I, for one, am glad that someone is finally shining a light on the Zionist conspiracy in football.

I think the guy would have a heart attack if he listened to rap music :p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Seems to me like these people are sticking their oar in when they shouldn't be. Isn's this the Society who reported Clattenburg to police despite having no evidence of their own?

Spurs just beat Barca 1-4 in the NextGen. Our youth teams are on fire right now.

elsk

Banned
Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Martinez, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Müller, Ribery - Pizarro

Kroos on the bench, finally!!! We'll destroy Lille.

Clegg

#MUFC XI: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Nani, Anderson, Giggs, Welbeck, Rooney, Hernandez

Giggs in midfield and Tony V at right back.

Clegg

#mufc subs: Lindegaard, Rafael, Ferdinand, Carrick, Young, Cleverley, van Persie

No Scholes again.

Glad SAF is sticking with one goalkeeper and not rotating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom