• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

My other bet won too. Good day today.

VhOU4.png

I'm done with betting though.

Meier

Thank you Celtic.

yLfgX.png
Wait, what was the bet exactly? Just that there wouldn't be a draw? Or Celtic wins you win, Celtic draws you get your money back? The odds are so poor that it has to be something wonky.

You're a mad man for putting down that much cash but it panned out!

TeegsD

Hopefully Braga's hopes are completely crushed so that they can completely break down against us this weekend. If we lose to motherfucking Peseiro I'm gonna be so mad...
we're probably going to lose -.-

Kyoufu

Wait, what was the bet exactly? Just that there wouldn't be a draw? You're a mad man for putting down that much cash but it panned out!

Draw No Bet means your selection (Celtic) must win. If it ends in a draw, you get your money back.

pulga

Banned
Well, Madrid took three years (2008-2011) to win against this Barça ;)

What's with the wink? I think only club supporters can wink like that, buuuuut seeing as you're a Depor fan, NOT A BARCA FAN (so he says), you're not entitled to a wink!

#FORZACELTIC

Gambit

!

tymo was awesome in the end.

thought so as well. He was actually more important than Martinez. Javi still needs time, I guess.

Robben's interview highlighted again why his new humble self is very likable. Shame he didn't score more.

Heynckes is stroking Kroos
'ego
again. Says he will become world-class

Clegg

Don't forget that Barca were extremely fortunate to beat Celtic at the Nou Camp.

Neil Lennon had Barca sussed in two games.

Amazing achievement.

So proud of our Bhoys tonight. Was absolutely GUTTED after the Camp Nou game. We didn't deserve to lose that despite desperate defending. Similar story tonight at times, and but we definitely deserved the win.

Thanks to the Barca fans and players for joining in in our various anniversary festivities too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom