• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keio

For a Finer World
So proud of our Bhoys tonight. Was absolutely GUTTED after the Camp Nou game. We didn't deserve to lose that despite desperate defending. Similar story tonight at times, and but we definitely deserved the win.

Thanks to the Barca fans and players for joining in in our various anniversary festivities too!
Congrats - a famous victory. Smarting from the misses chances for Barca but really have to tip my hat to Celtic's spirit.

Also nice to see a positive post in the middle of the schadenfreude.

FootballFan

So proud of our Bhoys tonight. Was absolutely GUTTED after the Camp Nou game. We didn't deserve to lose that despite desperate defending. Similar story tonight at times, and but we definitely deserved the win.

Thanks to the Barca fans and players for joining in in our various anniversary festivities too!

Yeah you guys definitely deserved something after that first game. Congrats on the win and enjoy it :D

Kyoufu

How did Celtic play against Barcelona? I didn't watch the games, but did they do anything that other teams haven't tried?

They Chelsea'd them. Parked the bus, extremely tight defending AND amazing goalkeeping + counter attacks via longball and stuff like that.

phYot.png

Love European nights

Moobabe

So we proved we're Champions of Europe, United proved they're a one man team and Celtic proved their fans sing YNWA better than Loserpool.

Normal service resumed.

Fry

So we proved we're Champions of Europe, United proved they're a one man team and Celtic proved their fans sing YNWA better than Loserpool.

Normal service resumed.

Hahahahaha.

None of these things were proved. The only thing we do know though, is that Chelsea aren't worthy of the Champions of Europe tag.

Meier

Went 6-2 today. Had the Braga Win or Draw pick looking really good for awhile there! Obviously missed out on Celtic as well.

ShogunX

Normal service resumed.

How exactly does beating Shakhtar at home prove you are the Champions of Europe? Surely Chelsea are the Champions until the competition ends?

Weird.

People accuse Serie A of match fixing but the first two Chelsea goals are something eerie.

Or they are just Goalkeeper mistakes which you know happens in football.

People will always be suspicious of Italian football because of past events.

Tc91

FC BarcelonaVerified
‏@FCBarcelona
Congratulations to @CelticFC for well-earned victory a day after their 125-year anniversary. #FCBLive

Maybe they aren't JT's after all.

Who am I kidding.

ShogunX

I wasn't being wholly serious in that post.
Aside from the Celtic bit

The Celtic bit is true so I'm not why you are trying to offend people with it. Pretty sure YNWA would be blasted around Anfield if we had just beaten arguably the best team in the world.

Zabojnik

Of course Chelsea had to score the winning goal in the 94', of course. We are truly cursed in CL. (We only have ourselves to blame, I know, but it's still amazing to me how luck is never ever on our side. Fuck this shit.)

Yeah, he's so talented at scoring pretty useless goals.

Paraaaaa, please come back to #juve when you feel like it, we miss you. :(

Giovinco is a terrible at making decisions. He nearly always does the wrong thing. It's baffling, really.

Moobabe

The Celtic bit is true so I'm not why you are trying to offend people with it. Pretty sure YNWA would be blasted around Anfield if we had just beaten arguably the best team in the world.

I meant before the game - and I'm not trying to offend Liverpool fans, United fans or anyone; I'm just joshin with you. Was a cracking night of football all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom