• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korez

Oh man that Giovinco goal. Nice.
4d963ca80a4367b046f56d30f63520c4-45248-1352320455.jpeg

ShogunX

I meant before the game - and I'm not trying to offend Liverpool fans, United fans or anyone; I'm just joshin with you. Was a cracking night of football all round.

I see so you were just being one of the cool kids with the clever ''Loserpool'' quip. Fair enough.

Anyway forget about football - WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT LINK IN YOUR PROFILE?

Grand Cutie Anal? Some of that shit is weird.

Moobabe

I see so you were just being one of the cool kids with the clever ''Loserpool'' quip. Fair enough.

Anyway forget about football - WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT LINK IN YOUR PROFILE?

Grand Cutie Anal? Some of that shit is weird.

Holy shit - that's a link to the original blog that went on to become a website I write for. Blogspot reallocated that address to another blog.

Edited - good spot man!

bud

does anyone else use the "neogaf live thread" chrome extension?

someone linked to it the election thread yesterday, and it's pretty cool--especially when it comes to (very) active threads.

ShogunX

Holy shit - that's a link to the original blog that went on to become a website I write for. Blogspot reallocated that address to another blog.

Edited - good spot man!

Oh wow really? ahahaahh I thought for a second you had a fetish for that kind of thing.

Messi

Well, congratulations to Celtic and their fans. Defended like champions for two matches. You were robbed after the first game but tonight barca were exposed with this shoddy defense we have decided to go with this season. Enjoy your celebrations and I hope you and your classy fans qualify for the last 16.

pulga

Banned
does anyone else use the "neogaf live thread" chrome extension?

someone linked to it the election thread yesterday, and it's pretty cool--especially when it comes to (very) active threads.

Yup, can't live without it.

Congrats to Celtic. I think we actually have a match going Celtic fan in Lego (?) so this must have been a truly special night for him.

Yay United. Good to comeback and win again and it's great that RVP/Rooney/Hernandez all scored.

FootballFan

Why in the fuck is Messi man of the match. Bastard seems to always get default picked.

That is from whoscored.com I think, they base everything on stats so I dunno. He was our best player with Iniesta though.

Also he isn't a bastard, his son is though :D

dc89

Mancini has urged Txiki Begiristain to make De Rossi his first major signing but will need to convince Txiki he is worth the money.

Telegraph.

Oh look who claimed his rightful place on top of the standings.

2iFKq.png

Imagine how dominant my team would be if I didn't feel the obligation to always have 2 Zenit players in my squad.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yurt's back! Hi Yurt.

Also I've never seen Wanyama play but we should defo try to buy him.

His game tonight was like Sandro at AC Milan in 2011. He was everywhere, for a 21 year old he was superbly disciplined in the face of some world class ball players.

Meier

Oh look who claimed his rightful place on top of the standings.

2iFKq.png

Imagine how dominant my team would be if I didn't feel the obligation to always have 2 Zenit players in my squad.

Damn Bayern supporter who told me to play Alaba over Belhanda! *shakes fist* Can't believe he didn't get any bonus points at all.. :(

Was planning on adding Ibra but went with Van Persie to replace Oscar Cardozo... either of those other two would have served me much better but at least RVP got on the board.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
After the match, Conte was walking in the press zone and one journalist celebrated Chelsea's goal infront of him. Words were exchanged.
c0ECO.gif

Come back Conte! I'm already sick of Alessio the mute statue. His subs are okay but we're missing the in-game formation changes desperately.

Bloody hell, we were... terrible at the back tonight, far too much space. Bertrand didn't have a great game which is a shame as I like him (don't blame him for the first, he slipped it happens).

I thought Oscar was actually a weak link in our attacking three behind Torres tonight. He didn't close the ball down or make many challenges. That said he was in the right place at the right time for the second goal and it was a fantastic finish.

Torres played well, good persistency for the first goal but for some reason he decided to try and play like Hazard and none of it came off. For a player under pressure and trying to get back to his best you need to be more simple than that.

Ivanovic stormer... Hazard, Mata were great. Hazard's defending/getting back to chase the ball and work from deeper was great tonight showed a definite improvement. Gary Cahill I thought looked so composed and had a great game.

Words fail me when talking about Luiz.

Still not sure why we waited until 89 minutes to make a second sub, and not bringing Terry on was ridiculous. He and Cahill should start in the future, see how good they are together.

All these late goals, I can't take them!

Salvadora

Txikxikkikii will tell Mancini that the money for De Rossi is going in Pep's transfer budge..

HOLD THE PHONE!!

Banned Newspaper with a sensational headline.

De Rossi has told friends he wants to leave Roma.

Begiristain will hopefully have some sense in the transfer market and will spend money appropriately and wisely.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Txikxikkikii will tell Mancini that the money for De Rossi is going in Pep's transfer budge..

HOLD THE PHONE!!

Banned Newspaper with a sensational headline.

De Rossi has told friends he wants to leave Roma.
equi7.jpg

Banner outside the training ground "DDR not to be touched!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom