• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

FC Bayern München ‏@FCBayern

#Mandzukic fit, #Gustavo out: Luiz Gustavo has to recover from a sprain, but Mario Mandzukic is fit again after a bout of flu. #FCBFFM

Salazar

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
16 - Man Utd’s unbeaten run of 16 PL games at Villa Park is the longest of any team away from home at one single opponent.

I'm so sorry rodvik.

Hixx

Black Ops 2 came this morning. Fuck the twats that ratted out Simply Games, they still came through. Cup of tea and then into the campaign.

fuck football :(

Wes

venison crêpe
Passing-in-the-final-third-and-goals.png

Choc

Banned
Heskey scored again 4 in 5 games

is Hodgson even watching the AL?

should he be in your opinion guys? Heskey has crazy confidence right now

Wes

venison crêpe
Heskey scored again 4 in 5 games

is Hodgson even watching the AL?

should he be in your opinion guys? Heskey has crazy confidence right now

Heskey doesn't play for Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Tottenham.

So no.

Choc

Banned
Sydney FC up 2-0 12 mins to go vs melbourne victory

lost 3-2

guess this is why my defenders suck balls in FM13 for Sydney :(

time for a cleanout

dc89

GAME are such lying bullshitters. I remember going in a few weeks ago.

"Would you like to pre-order Halo 4?"
"No thanks it's ok."
"Well if you want the Limited Edition one, you have to pre-order. We're only getting a very limited allocation."
"No thanks, it's fine."

I pop my head in the door today and they have stacks of Limited Editions in a glass cabinet behind the counter.

Schmelzer:
"With Mats Hummels, the talks about a new contract were over very quickly. We just started talks over a new contract, too, but I'm sure they're over very soon."
"I can't imagine anything that's better than what we've got here. The success, which we now have also in the CL, shows us players that we can achieve something big."

Why can't all players be so awesome? Fuck the Kagawas and Lewandowskis of this world.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I feel sorry for Lloris but he should never have transferred to Spurs anyway. That was a mistake.

I really don't see any reason to feel sorry for him. He joined us after the season had started knowing that there was already a top class, if aging, keeper here. If he doesn't have the balls to scrap for his place like every other player then I don't give a shit if he leaves. I want him to be starting over Brad but Hugo hasn't exactly covered himself in glory in recent performances. He needs to grow a set of balls and get on with it.

Deschamps can go fuck himself as well, he never shuts up about it and his constant complaining only makes things worse.

GAME are such lying bullshitters. I remember going in a few weeks ago.

"Would you like to pre-order Halo 4?"
"No thanks it's ok."
"Well if you want the Limited Edition one, you have to pre-order. We're only getting a very limited allocation."
"No thanks, it's fine."

I pop my head in the door today and they have stacks of Limited Editions in a glass cabinet behind the counter.

Stores bullshits you into pre ordering crap? Well that's just crazy.

Betting against your own team?

[IMG']http://i.minus.com/if7LesRE66lCs.gif[/IMG]

It's the best way to bet

Kyoufu

For the record, I've never bet against Newcastle. In fact I read we are the least likely to bet against our own team in the PL.

best fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom