• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I just went for
BkHyS.png

Small and simple, fingers crossed.

Kyoufu

I still think Villa will give Man Utd a game today. Maybe even getting at least a point. I know Villa Park is Gary Neville's favourite ground to play on and Man Utd have had a lot of success there but I can just smell that upset.

K1LLER7

I still think Villa will give Man Utd a game today. Maybe even getting at least a point. I know Villa Park is Gary Neville's favourite ground to play on and Man Utd have had a lot of success there but I can just smell that upset.
United win but we'll concede. 3-1

Ashes

Banned
Betting posts pale in number in comparison to the amount of late night nonsense that goes on in here.

Aye. That I can believe. Every time I enter the thread, it's like we come up with something new to keep pushing the gaf boundaries.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
What does this bring in? I like the bets which more often than not are small and simple and are pretty much nailed on! Unless a horror show happens!!

£5 returns £25. Not a great win but hopefully a win nonetheless.

Blablurn

i will never buy fifa again! such a stupid piece of shit! must be made by fucking developers from dortmund! its so fucking crappy and cuntish. one of a kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom