• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
This game has had everything, but a red card. Unreal. Not a pen for me. Harsh on Fulham who have been the better side for longer stretches of the game.

edit: Justice

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2Wtfx.jpg

Heja, BVB

jtb

Banned
Hopefully Giroud's got some confidence from this. He's clearly got some technical ability, can head the ball—just need to cross the ball to him.

Also, I want to see Arshavin played down the middle. He was really solid in his little cameo today, but you could tell he could barely keep up with the pace of the game and he had been on for, what, two minutes? At least he won't have to track back too much when he's played centrally.

bud

Hopefully Giroud's got some confidence from this. He's clearly got some technical ability, can head the ball—just need to cross the ball to him.

Also, I want to see Arshavin played down the middle. He was really solid in his little cameo today, but you could tell he could barely keep up with the pace of the game and he had been on for, what, two minutes? At least he won't have to track back too much when he's played centrally.

you can't rely on arshavin. he always plays like he doesn't give a fuck. arsenal are already bad when it comes to defending, and a player arshavin is utterly useless when arsenal don't have the ball.

I am convinced that there are professional referees in this sport who think any contact between a hand and a ball is a penalty, regardless of intent and thus in contradiction of FIFA laws which explicitly, and constantly, emphasise that it can only be a foul when it is deliberate.

It is nothing short of a scandal and I'm amazed why this isn't brought up by the media more often because so games are decided by this embarrassing failure to understand basic rules.

Dear Aston Villa fans,

We will destroy you. Cleverley will sully your women and Anderson will eat your young. Repent, for the reckoning is at hand.

All the best,

Laboured

xxx

Arnie

Everton, Palace, and Bayern won. Now I need United, Atletico, and Juve for £20. Plus, I've got 30 FF points from only three players, and Arsenal missed a last minute penalty. Great day of football so far.

Lightning

Banned
Not a pen but I feel sorry for Arteta. Giroud should have taken it even though he missed his last penalty as well.

Oh well. A fair result but but after going 2-0 up we should never have been in that position. Really poor defending and goalkeeping cost us 2 points here

dc89

Damn. Just realized if Arteta scored my 5 game accumulator would still be alive with just United to win.

Everton, Arsenal, United, Crystal Palace and Yeovil to win.

Arsenal let me down. Blacklisted them JT'S now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom