• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro and Dembele still out?

Sandro should be OK for tomorrow and if not certainly back by Arsenal. Dembele on course to return for the NLD as well. Adebayor already back fit. In that 5-2, as well as Arsenal played, we fielded two unfit players in the starting XI (Parker and King), brought two unfit players off the bench (VDV and Sandro) and started with two strikers. Arsenal deserved to win that game but it was a game Harry ensured we lost.

Fry

ibnXXNmT9mcoKZ.gif

:lol :lol :lol

'calm down bitches'

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
In slow motion, that looks like one of the more vicious tackles I've seen recently. Like a Judo-style trip, straight at the ankles

He does it every game. I don't think I've ever seen a game where he didn't approach a red card.

Yen

Doubt it. It would basically be the perfect signing for us imo

It'd be a fantastic signing, but Rodgers has been praising the false 9 system we are using, and no wonder when Suarez has contributed to like 80% of our goals. I think we'll look to signing goal scoring wide players in January, especially when you consider we lose Assaidi to the ACoN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom