• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

What a fucking joke.

That all came from Valencia not being able to take on fucking ENDA STEVENS (WHO?!?!?!) so he blasts the ball at the back of his head.

That last play summed up the game.

A perfect opportunity to create a chance, and they pass it to Valencia's feet who just stands there. I have no idea why Valencia didn't run into space or why they didn't pass into space.

And then they concede.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Smalling the what fuck was that?

Well damn, I need another team to come back from 1-0 today. Ergh.

Great goal.... and all it took to score it was a foul on Smalling *golfclap*

Your trolling is becoming too obvious

Aside from the goal, Man Utd's midfield is causing the problems for the defense. Villa aren't threatening often, but when they are, its often man-for-man with Scholes and Carrick huffing and puffing on the halfway line. Like a less incisive Tottenham

Lambert will try and sit back now, and Villa will lose 3-1

Wilbur

Banned
Haha we're shit. Fair play to Villa, they look up for it. Enda's playing well (or is Valencia shit?)

Scholes just doesn't have the legs anymore. Clev and Ando on for him and Young plz

TeegsD

Please take Valencia off because he just doesn't seem to care to put a decent cross in. Also take out Carrick because all he does is continue to feed Valencia the ball.

K1LLER7

Team has no pace, wingers who can't take players on or cross a ball, midfielders who seem scared to run with the ball at their feet.

Arnie

Missed the first half but glad to see United getting beat. Going to watch the second, which will inevitably be a storming comeback ending in a comfortable victory.

Deserved lead by Villa.

United have looked dire. No speed from their play, no creativity with Carrick and Scholes just passing sideways. Villa have defended very well and have broke forward with threatening pace. The goal by them was coming.

SAF needs to make changes this half because I cant see the same United side even getting a goal much less winning this game

Arnie

Just seen the goal, fucking brilliant, what a piece of strength by Benteke. Great finish too, was hit with venom so I don't think you can blame DDG too much.

rodvik

Ok all, I am out. Gotta do family stuff. I know we will probably lose with a ManU comeback but even so I feel that was a good goal and we didnt just fucking surrender.

Fry

United are playing badly today? That means they will win the match by 3-1 or 4-2.

image.php

^^ dat chin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom