• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolchester utd

And lol at this:

ozTML.jpg

Who isn't gay for The Powerhouse?

They said at half time that the Benteke vs Smalling might have been a foul by Benteke... not read the pages back to see reaction but how can anyone suggest Benteke fouled him? Smalling tried to take him out and failed because Benteke is very strong. Brilliant play by Benteke, United all over the place.

Lightning

Banned
Come on Villa and don't do Arsenal style and blow a 2 goal lead.

If Villa pull this off I will feel better as I was deflated after we didn't win our game.

Dang I come home to find Aston Villa beating ManU. That team always gave me shit while playing FIFA. Abgonlahor couldn't be stopped from scoring asshole goals in overtime.

I know he's not great at it, but surely Carrick can hold back and try to sweep up counterattacks? As it is, he and Scholes are stood on the halfway line when the ball goes past them, and it takes them about 5 minutes to get back

Villa's defensive organisation has been spot on so far

K1LLER7

I know he's not great at it, but surely Carrick can hold back and try to sweep up counterattacks? As it is, he and Scholes are stood on the halfway line when the ball goes past them, and it takes them about 5 minutes to get back
Midfielders are too similar, too many sideways passes. Nobody to burst through the middle and carry the ball forward.

Wow a little bit of movement and we score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom