• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

Don't forget we'll cheat by doing it.

Nah, you won't cheat. I actually am impressed by the team this season, ref's incompetence does not mean Man U cheat. Same goes for Barca when they get away with decisions. (I mention this because a lot of people call them cheats this season when it was the refs that have been total idiots).

But yeah, without the refs you might have missed out on a few important points ;D

I wasn't kidding by the way - I have seen your team play like total crap this season and end up winning by the end of the game. The Southampton game comes to mind.

Fady K

image.php

^^ dat chin

The chin is absolutely legendary I must say. A worthy chin for a Sir.

ashleyyoungdivepenalty.gif

Serious question - did Ashley dive this season? I don't think he did yet :0 Impressive I have to say.

Hernandez will score the shittest goal of all time

@GQman, does that honour still go to the 'too many PL thread title references argument?'

I've felt dirty since being involved in taht :p

Holy fuck. The midfield are doing so little on the defensive side, Rafael had to mark Ireland in the middle, leaving Agbonlahor in an absolute acre of space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom