• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korez

OMG Atalanta - Inter 3-1

OMG

calma.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Again, this is what happens when you bet on Serie A teams blindly. Inter were always going to struggle against smaller sides with their counter approach.

But don't worry there's still time.

dc89

There's two awesome reasons to watch I'm a celebrity right now

Both attached to Helen Flannagan

I've recorded it for later! Just got back from 5 a side.

Can someone do the right thing and embed her Twitter avatar in this thread! I would do it myself but I'm on me phone!!

@helenflanagan1

Her friend Is tweeting from the account btw, spinning some PR.

Hixx

Can someone do the right thing and embed her Twitter avatar in this thread! I would do it myself but I'm on me phone!!

@helenflanagan1

I don't want to give people nightmares. Sorry like but her face is fucking horrendous, she looks like a porcelain doll with make up on and I fucking hate dolls

@helenflanagan1

7b4e775d8ef22010d4b9760142702dec.jpeg

What's going on with her waist

Just got in from Skyfall, damn, that's a good film!

I can also recommend the Handmade Burger Company, there was an error on the till and we got 40% off. Oh yeahh.

Noirulus

Ronaldo not playing for 2nd half of the game, I think.

edit: Holy fuck, awesome save by Casillas.

edit2: The pitch really is fucking terrible. Not even in Segunda would you find a pitch of this quality.

edit3: Another great save by Iker!

Omikron

You were always going to comfortably stay up. Top 12 for sure.

Can I ask, because I saw a question on the Guardian livechat the other day, are you happy with Allardyce? Obviously in terms of league positioning yes, but there's all the shit about the West Ham way etc etc. Happy enough with him there?

Honestly, I think the 'west ham way' thing is a bit of fan bullshit. It is based more on a belief that that is the way the side should play, rather than how they ever have. ;) Also helps when you want to justify a manager getting the boot too.

As for Sam, I think he is doing a great job. I have seen some dour games this season, but also seem some equally impressive football too. West Ham are nowhere near the hoofball merchants some of the journos seem to make out.

Wes

venison crêpe
Madrid match is doing my nerves in. Pitch isn't helping.

If I didn't have something riding on this I'd probably find the whole thing very amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom