• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Would it correct in saying that none of United/Chelsea/City have been particularly impressive this season?

Chelsea have at times looked very impressive indeed. They desperately need a new striker or two though.

City have looked like great players hindered by coaching. United have looked like good players lifted by coaching.

Outside of those and individual players aside the only impressive team week in and week out I have been watching is West Brom to be honest. Which fucking hurts to say.

dc89

City had a focus group with fans today at the game and it was revealed the club are enquiring about extending the north and south stand (the ones with two tiers) and that would boost the capacity to 60,000.

We'd fill it. Easy.

Wilbur

Banned
City had a focus group with fans today at the game and it was revealed the club are enquiring about extending the north and south stand (the ones with two tiers) and that would boost the capacity to 60,000.

We'd fill it. Easy.

Fill a 40,000 one first

We'd fill it. Easy.

Except during important Champions League matches.

cool. I was just trying to figure out how much you can tolerate Synth, but I goes you draw the line pretty quickly so that is fine. If you want rawer music for Japan check out Number Girl, Lillies and Remains and Byee The Round. you will like them, I am sure :)
Little late but thanks for the suggestions. Great judgement call, I'm growing towards Lillies and Remains of those three.

Hixx

Watched the first episode of the Shield last night, seeing as someone spoiled 24 for me. Ending had me going "wtf!!" Feel like I'm on to a good thing here.

Until someone spoils it.

FootballFan

On equal grounds, with all players rested and fit, Italy's midfield gave Spain are run for their money.

Sounds like a doicare post lol.

i have never seen xavi's girlfriend.

iniesta's wife is cute, though. short-haired women. :3

You seen Puyols girlfriend? Puyol is the man. lol

2011-05-06-20-03-38-10-puyols-girlfriend-is-a-super-model-who-also-com.jpeg

She might be his ex now though lol not really sure.

Hixx

Sounds like a doicare post.

You seen Puyols girlfriend? Puyol is the man. lol

[IM.G]http://img.ezinemark.com/imagemanager2/files/30004254/2011/05/2011-05-06-20-03-38-10-puyols-girlfriend-is-a-super-model-who-also-com.jpeg[/IMG]

She might be his ex now though lol not really sure.

I think I have a bigger pillow case than that dress.

FootballFan

Eh? I was talking about their first game with Spain.

I know, I was just saying the part about equal grounds, fit players etc. sounded like something doicare would say.

We also beat Inter on equal grounds, then that volcano made the team travel by bus for countless hours, while missing players too(Abidal and Iniesta, you could even say we played with 10men because Ibra was on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom