• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Can you go back to 2010 and see if he beat the ass out of Man Utd?

robben.t1larg.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Destro scored 28 goals and had 16 assists for my toro team in fm2012. When I get fm13, we should do a network game sometime.

I'm downnnnnnn

Which one? The PES Tyrant?

Oh and did we sell Marchisio to his boyhood club Liverpool? I'm sure he'd love to replace Gerrard and win a European title with them.

No haha, Barca star centre back Adriano! And nope, Marchisio remains at Juventus. Pogba is on loan at Genoa though

Can you go back to 2010 and see if he beat the ass out of Man Utd?

I don't have to look. I can remember :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AndresON, apparently we're interested in Juan Fernando Quintero and Pablo Armero.

It's the perfect plan to lure Falcao.

Meier

Pogba is on loan at Genoa though

I spent a boatload on him..been worth every penny. Just bought Lorenzo Crisetig to replace Fernando. Dat Italian midfield.

OH SHIT! Man U's $55m on Fernando means they don't have the money to pay for Alex Sandro now. Assholes!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
AndresON, apparently we're interested in Juan Fernando Quintero and Pablo Armero.

It's the perfect plan to lure Falcao.

ibcNQAHUqwCbN5.png

I'd be ok with it. I just dont want him on madrid or some english team. How did quintero play today? I saw you guys crushed pescara :(

---oh shit forgot about the mls playoff game. The earlier one was awesome. Go Sounders!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ibcNQAHUqwCbN5.png

I'd be ok with it. I just dont want him on madrid or some english team. How did quintero play today? I saw you guys crushed pescara :(

He was fantastic! That was his header!

ibcCtmvLq7eYcf.gif

Edit: No, wait...that wasn't his header, it was his cross. He did hit the post with a freekick though!

Slizz

ibcNQAHUqwCbN5.png

---oh shit forgot about the mls playoff game. The earlier one was awesome. Go Sounders!

Had to turn that shitfest Bears Texans game off and was pleasantly surprised with the fact that Galaxy Sounders was on.

Kyoufu

He was fantastic! That was his header!

http://i.minus.com/ibcCtmvLq7eYcf.gif[/IM]

Edit: No, wait...that wasn't his header, it was his cross. He did hit the post with a freekick though![/QUOTE]

Brilliant clearance.

Are Lazio going to be tough?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Quag is in good form right now. :p *knock on wood*
Are Lazio going to be tough?

Yes, VERY tough. We BARELY managed to beat them last season. We won 5 of our last 6 games against them but it's always a narrow win. (2-1, 1-0 etc)

Beardlo is suspended too.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Blech, USA vs. Russia with Jozy Altidore coming back! *sarcastic cheer*

Also this thread will get real weird again lol.

Yep u.s. v russia should be interesting. We are playing Brasil lol

Club football is back next weekend anyway so it shouldn't get too bad here

sohois

So, err, did anyone notice that Juanpablo got banned a few pages back? Most of his posts were in here so I'm guessing it was his arguments in this thread that did for him.

He was still a junior as well, so I guess he won't be coming back.

LegoArmo

So, err, did anyone notice that Juanpablo got banned a few pages back? Most of his posts were in here so I'm guessing it was his arguments in this thread that did for him.

For the poppy stuff?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Dat Lalas mustache.

lol he looks like somebody out of Anchorman. Lalas is a pretty good follow on twitter too.

haha for real? I'll miss him

FootballFan

He was banned? Not surprised if it was for his posts here, obviously trying to start arguments with his "better than thou" attitude. + That random stuff he was saying to Arnie. :S

I never argued with him but he was reeling in a lot of us with the real supporter/season ticket stuff :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

vader.jpg

I'll miss laughing at him.

Messi

It is fitting that no one noticed until now.

Good riddance.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well since all Barca GAF are up! I'm hearing rumours about Alexis Sanchez to Juve. He shares an agent with Vidal, so who knows!

But:
1-Why would anyone leave Barca
2-To come back to Italy.

Is he getting any game time?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Well since all Barca GAF are up! I'm hearing rumours about Alexis Sanchez to Juve. He shares an agent with Vidal, so who knows!

But:
2-To come back to Italy.

He plays pretty much every game but he has been a bit of a bust. He's friends with Messi so I doubt he leaves.

We just seem to play him out of position at right winger or striker. He's awesome for Chile as he plays like a #10 for them.

Dude can't put the ball on target and dives waaaaaaaay too much. Nice hair tho

----HAHA perfect gif. nice

FootballFan

But:
2-To come back to Italy.

He has been getting a lot of game time but has been playing shit.

The game against Mallorca about 12 hours ago was the best he has been since last season and it was only a sub appearance.

I can see him doing well in Juve though. Tito keeps giving him minutes but he isn't repaying the faith.

Meanwhile Villa coming back from massive injury has the highest goals per minute in La Liga lol.

Oh forgot to mention his diving, geez.

Busquets is known as the biggest diver ever even though other than the Madrid games and the Inter one, he rarely does it. Sanchez dives against every team.

He was really good last season so it sucks that he is playing so badly.

Messi

He plays pretty much every game but he has been a bit of a bust. He's friends with Messi so I doubt he leaves.

We just seem to play him out of position at right winger or striker. He's awesome for Chile as he plays like a #10 for them.

Dude can't put the ball on target and dives waaaaaaaay too much. Nice hair tho

----HAHA perfect gif. nice

Yeah Andres has pretty much nailed it. Right now id rather play Villa,Pedro and even Tello before him. He can't hit the target for shit right now.

Nice hair though.

GorillaJu

The fact that United fans are allowed to actually cheer for their team openly and don't have to pretend to be fans of other teams alone is a sign that the moderation is pretty lenient. If we Gaf'd in a just society, all that riff raft would be in their own ghetto or banned outright.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah Andres has pretty much nailed it. Right now id rather play Villa,Pedro and even Tello before him. He can't hit the target for shit right now.

Nice hair though.

Pedro has been shit too though. If we're just going to buy midfielders and no defenders I wish Barca would buy James Rodriguez. He has a killer left foot and can pass like a champ. Scores lots of goals too and doesnt fold under pressure. Plus he's south american so he'll get along with King Lio

FootballFan

Pedro has been shit too though. If we're just going to buy midfielders and no defenders I wish Barca would buy James Rodriguez. He has a killer left foot and can pass like a champ. Scores lots of goals too and doesnt fold under pressure. Plus he's south american so he'll get along with King Lio

Never doubt Pedro. He can be in the shittiest form with the shittest game of his life and score the winner.

edit
Andres how'd you get your tag? lol

Messi

I do not agree about pedro. When he gets his time he uses it well and is always active and causing danger to backlines.

Oh and nice to see Tello learned a few new tricks. He can run to the right now. His goal today was sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom