• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Good ice breaker though.

"Ciao Bella, check out my huge... phone"

Nope. Pardon my ignorance as I've not followed much about the game, but I don't fancy dropping £40 on the same product.

Yeah I know what you mean, I didn't play much MW3 so I feel a bit refreshed with it.

GAME are doing Borderlands 2 for £20 too if anyone in the UK hasn't seen it.

Wilbur

Banned
Didn't buy Black Ops 1... or Modern Warfare 3.

But I do miss shooting people. I think we have Battlefield 3. Might play that tomorrow.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Note 2 is baller. It wasnt out here yet when I got my one x though :(

I'll probably get blops 2 when it goes on sale. Halo mp is amazing so it can wait

Slizz

Never got too into Halo, COD has always been my go to FPS since I left CounterStrike(still the best FPS) so I will be getting BLOPS2. I'm interested in this version, seems like it takes more kills to get killstreak rewards and less weapons to choose from but more individual customization to the weapons.

what did everyone think of the rust map in modern warfare 2? i loved that shit when playing against a buddy. just having shotgun-only matches was great. it's fucking atrocious that they didn't have a similar map in mw3.

black ops had nuketown, but that game had serious netcode and framerate issues on the ps3 (ps3 lolololo).

is there going to be a rust-like map in black ops 2?

Well, there's Nuketown2025!

Those tiny maps have always been great for private matches.

Kyoufu

Never got too into Halo, COD has always been my go to FPS since I left CounterStrike(still the best FPS) so I will be getting BLOPS2. I'm interested in this version, seems like it takes more kills to get killstreak rewards and less weapons to choose from but more individual customization to the weapons.

Sounds like it's not very fun for people crap at the game. Like me :(

Cod is actually a pretty good FPS for people that just don't have much experience. Anyone can pick it up and get kills, only takes half a second to do it.

It's Halo and Gears that are very hard for newcomers to get into.

pulga

Banned
I cant believe I missed the RMadrid/Lego drama :( Then again I was out buying Halo 4 and Paper Mario! Back to Costa Rica tonight.

Kyoufu

Cod is actually a pretty good FPS for people that just don't have much experience. Anyone can pick it up and get kills, only takes half a second to do it.

I was a boss at COD4 but I sucked at the rest of them. :(

I cant believe I missed the RMadrid/Lego drama :( Then again I was out buying Halo 4 and Paper Mario! Back to Costa Rica tonight.

It was pretty epic. lol

Slizz

Practice makes perfect in anything. Especially when the competition is real good.

Also there is always an exploit in the game for the casual/average gamer, from the videos I've seen it seems the MP7 has 0 recoil and therefore should be pretty easy to use :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Chelsea have signed Ben Arfa, Negredo, Glen Johnson, Medel and Inler for a combined fee of £77m

Manchester City have signed Fellaini, Aaron Lennon, Jose Enrique, Muller, Andre Ayew and Konoplyanka for a combined fee of £123m

I have signed Landon Donovan, Morgan Schneiderlin and Darko Lazovic for a combined fee of £13m

The scores?

aXElL.png

Liverpool next ye shower of cunts

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Yep. Gears is really hard. I'm so terrible at it and I've had each one. I was salty as fuck when they nerfed the sawed off shotgun since I was beastin' with it :(

odd_morsel said:
This is why you don't add Andres on Facebook.

LOL

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Ciao Bella, check out my huge... phone"
I was thinking more "Oh you think this one is big? Wait till you see my other multi-touch device!"

..no?
Wow. Someone just posted on my timeline a video of a fish in a bathtub giving a guy head.

tumblr_mc4mfzc9dl1r4q2gs.jpg
This is why we get new STDs every fucking year.

-

@odd_morsel. I'm beginning to notice the shower thingy more often now..

Are we missing something?

LegoArmo

They just showed Liverpool vs. Olympiakos on Sky Sports Classics, a few notes:

Rafael Benitez comes across as a genius in this game
Atmosphere at Anfield in Europe used to be so good
They had some proper shit players even then

Ok Meier, the Rifles are pretty good. Not sure what to think about Freedom Run though. It's different from the other two albums. Not really what I'm looking for right now, fits better with summer and all that jazz. She's Got Standards is my favourite track at the moment but I'm still exploring.

Wilbur

Banned
Some good rock you're looking for Bacon?

Not like they're obscure or anything but I've been on a Rakes binge recently if you know them; Klang is the Strokes album they never made after Is This It. Light From Your Mac damn that's a cool song

jtb

Banned
Apparently Wenger wants to bring in Dzeko & Zaha in January.

I hope he doesn't. Both would be pricey. If he's going to spend big, he should buy a top midfielder. Or a defender.

Giroud showed this past week that he's more than capable of playing up front—he just needs some creativity behind him and the goals will come.

Messi

So I know Slipknot are utter dogshit but I heard this song Snuff and WTF is this? is this what slipknot have become? Its not a bad song compared to their other stuff. Do they have more songs like it?

Also, I want to know if N.W.A have more songs like Straight outta compton, because that shit is awesome.

Some good rock you're looking for Bacon?

Not like they're obscure or anything but I've been on a Rakes binge recently if you know them; Klang is the Strokes album they never made after Is This It. Light From Your Mac damn that's a cool song
It's all about broadening my horizon. I'm not really a fan of the Strokes but I think I should give Is This It another chance.

I'll make sure to give them a listen.

Wilbur

Banned
Why would it render them irrelevant? AOC can play in a number of positions.

Because AOC isn't going to play in midfield with the likes of Wilshere/Cazorla/Arteta/Ramsey/Diaby unless there's injuries, so the likelihood is he's playing on the right. Then by signing Zaha and having both Walcott and AOC already, one of the three are going to get limited playtime. So Zaha will be a pointless signing unless Walcott goes.

Don't know why he doesn't try and sort his fucking defence.

bud

my favorite strokes song is "i'll try anything once," but i admit i haven't heard much else of them.

i do have is this it, though, but i have yet to give it a proper listen.

Salvadora

Because AOC isn't going to play in midfield with the likes of Wilshere/Cazorla/Arteta/Ramsey/Diaby unless there's injuries, so the likelihood is he's playing on the right. Then by signing Zaha and having both Walcott and AOC already, one of the three are going to get limited playtime. So Zaha will be a pointless signing unless Walcott goes.

Don't know why he doesn't try and sort his fucking defence.
Because he doesn't see any problem with our defence, that's why. I'd say it's likely that Walcott will go considering how reluctant Wenger is to play him up front.

Kyoufu

Yeah, it's a shame. Don't know why Pardew doesn't just shove Ba out wide for the good of the team.

because he smells obviously.

I'm watching the cricket on Sky. I used to watch England's test matches all the time. Not as boring of a sport as they say it is but it is pretty slow.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lego:

http://static.tumblr.com/z5svivy/8QBm7iyk0/wink-salute.gif[IMG]

You are a hero. [B]You had me cheering for Madrid at the end of that game[/B].[/QUOTE]

you're dead to me

[quote="Slizz, post: 44234627"]Lol an NFL game just tied. 24-24. Last tie was 4 years ago.[/QUOTE]

lol. the overtime was hilariously bad

Wilbur

Banned
Podolski and Walcott should get chances up front when Giroud isn't playing.

my favorite strokes song is "i'll try anything once," but i admit i haven't heard much else of them.

One of my favourite albums.

GorillaJu

Classic album imo. I've never been a huge Strokes fan but I'll always give them credit where credit is due, they've made a few stellar highly listenable pop albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom