• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
this changes nothing. Walcott doesn't deserve 100k/week and we will lose at Old Trafford. still, good to see Chamakh scoring... wouldn't mind seeing him getting a run of games in the first team. Still, fantastic match and it was great to see some spirit from the team—it's been sorely lacking in the past couple weeks.

Judderman

drawer by drawer

ibxRT9ry8VcMeF.jpg

Miss you, Eboue. ; _ ;

We are going to win

Lol, no you're not.

4-0

The funniest shit I've ever seen

Oh snap

Arsenal analiated

LOL.

Arselol.

Arsenelol.

"Bosscielny"

Ahahaha.

:lolsenal

Fuck me, Arsenal suck!

Who's Arsenal playing against? I want to lol as well :(

AMALAAA, PAZZA ARSENAL AMALAAAAAAAAA!

EdLsp.gif

Kyoufu

I'm so redeemed today.

Last season Koscielny got overrated to hell and back. Best premier league defender blah blah blah. I called him shit and got laughed at.

Last season Walcott got so much hate from Arsenal-GAF. I defended him.

KYOUFU REDEEMED

edit: MEUS REDEEMED

dc89

LOOOL. Giroud threw his shirt in the crowd at 90 mins only to realise he has to play extra time. Asks the crowd for it back :lol

This game truly had everything.

Clegg

this changes nothing. Walcott doesn't deserve 100k/week and we will lose at Old Trafford. still, good to see Chamakh scoring... wouldn't mind seeing him getting a run of games in the first team. Still, fantastic match and it was great to see some spirit from the team—it's been sorely lacking in the past couple weeks.
I've been trolling a lot lately but I'll be serious here.

Arsenal could easily beat us at OT. United have been no great shakes this season. We've only really had one good 90 minute performance and that was against Newcastle.

We played wonderfully against Chelsea for the opening 30 minutes but were overwhelmed for the next 30. If United play as well in attack as they can, I think we'll definitely score a few against you. But I'm not sure that we'll be able to keep you scoreless. As much as Arsenal have been struggling to create chances, you still have a good midfield. If they are on form then we'll have problems.

Kyoufu

LOOOL. Giroud threw his shirt in the crowd at 90 mins only to realise he has to play extra time. Asks the crowd for it back :lol

This game truly had everything.

Awesome how they gave it back.

:bow: true Arsenal fans. MEUS > those posers who left early.

Who called Koscielny the best premier league defender?

Those who called me out for saying he's shit. Can't remember the names but it was definitely said.

Seriously, you're 4-0 down and you finish the game winning 7-5. That takes a lot of spirit and self-belief. That will shock the footballing world

Chamakh has always been a good striker for us. Just check his stats for goals per starts. He only disappeared from the first 11 because a certain dutch man came back from injury.

And then Arshavin was fantastic. Three goals and something like eight assists in ten matches so far.

Zabojnik

5-7? What. The. Fuuuuuuck. I need to watch the extended highlights of this. A link would be much appreciated.

Palermo... *smh* On the other hand, Allegri lives another week, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Hixx

Not in the mood to talk about the match it was fucking shit and I am gutted, yes. But less because of the football and more because of the utter cunts who police our matches from Northumbria Police.

I never usually have any bother with the stewards or policing at the SoL however tonight was a shambles. Got there late and after walking all the way round to see each turnstile packed, we just ended up joining the queue closest to the turnstile we normally use. Some fuckwit Boro fans stood goading us, standing right next to the police - not behind their cordon, literally right in front of them. Did nowt.

Once they realised there were going to be thousands locked out again, they opened one of the north stand turnstiles. Hundreds rushed into it. One of the two was still fucking locked. So now you have a crush (lad had a couple of bairns with him, one was panicking but I'll get to that later) of 200+ people trying to get into the one turnstile while DOZENS of Police are walking across it, just creating further fuckery. I'm six foot three and a bit of a fat bastard but I was being pushed forward and felt it getting more difficult to breathe and there was fuck all I could do about it, so imagine how the young'uns in front felt.

Anyway the lad I mentioned with the kids started having a go at the police, didn't really say owt that was wrong, that they had caused it and it was a disgrace. This fucking idiot policeman (had a handlebar moustache :oops:) when walking past then decided to shout at him, in front of his kids, that he was "a fucking disgrace". This is while the Boro fans who were getting through a turnstile opposite were hoying all sorts - things were being thrown back at them to be fair. And these useless fuckwits just stood there.

After Boro scored a smoke grenade was hoyed down, hit someone on the head I think. Not hard to see who throws a fucking grenade. When the lad went to the coppers - they FUCKING SHRUGGED.

bud

i'm pretty sure i was one of the koscielny defenders. i still stand by what i said.

he's just having a not so good season. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom