• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

HT thoughts:

- Downing/Henderson linkup on the right is excellent. I wouldn't mind seeing that in the league, especially since Henderson can apparently put in a hell of a tackle if he needs to.

- Yesil has had barely any service from the midfield. He's bright, but not in a Suarez "I'll just do it all myself" kind of way.

- Joe Cole is done. Really should consider retirement at this point, he would probably be a dissapointment to some league 2 teams in his current form.

- Allen is struggling with the occasion. I'd be tempted to switch him for Wisdom (putting Henderson as holding mid), and Cole for Gerrard. Midfield 3 of Shelvey, Henderson and Gerrard should get us a foothold back in this game.

Kyoufu

Powell looks good. Good thing Nani wanted to fuck that up.

Cgzi9.jpg

Need that duck fapping gif.

sohois

HT thoughts:

- Allen is struggling with the occasion. I'd be tempted to switch him for Wisdom (putting Henderson as holding mid), and Cole for Gerrard. Midfield 3 of Shelvey, Henderson and Gerrard should get us a foothold back in this game.

I had a similar thoughts, though I wouldn't mind seeing Suso getting a chance in the hole. Would probably be too lightweight with Yesil as well though. I hope Yesil doesn't get hauled off too early, he deserves a chance with an actual player behind him.

ETA BETTAAAA QUAAAAAGLIARELLLAAAA

Great ball into the box from Pogbino, Giaccherini does exactly what he needs to do which is get that ball across the box, and Quagliarella does enough to get it past Agliardi (although it was very central, could easily have been a save, to be slightly harsh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom