• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Superb ball from Anderson and great run by Chicha.

David Luiz bombed forward and lost the ball. Left a gap in Chelsea defence and it was exploited.

WJD

Agreed, would rather see him in over Carrick now.

I've always said our strongest 2 man midfield would be Anderson and Carrick. Remember them getting a decent run of games together a season or two ago before Anderson was inevitable injured; they were really good together.

Brinbe

<3 <3 <3 Chicha is such a wonderful luxury when he's on-form. And seriously, Ando has earned himself a place in the starting XI. Just hope he stays healthy =\

kharma45

I've always said our strongest 2 man midfield would be Anderson and Carrick. Remember them getting a decent run of games together a season or two ago before Anderson was inevitable injured; they were really good together.

Still think the dynamism of Ando and Clev would suit us best, would see more pace in our attacks than Carrick.

K1LLER7

Anderson should be starting in the first team.

Chicha is amazing when on form. Last season he would've missed that chance. His all round play looks to have improved, as well as his passing.

sohois

Liverpool-Swanswea starting to open up after a cagey opening, Swansea worked a few chances but Carra made some crucial tackles, surprisingly Allen has been culpable in giving away several balls to allow Swansea to create. Liverpool have had more possession but not much threat, Cole in the hole is offering nothing thus far, Henderson doing well at RB.

edit: Swansea score from a corner, 1-0 Swansea

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HT:
PDC is still average
Quag is doing fuck all
Bendtner should start over Matri
Pogba is CLASS. Post, goal disallowed, and came close with a header
Isla and Giak with Serie C crosses

Meier

Looks like Swansea are playing a lot of their first team. Smart move.. I like seeing some of the smaller teams really go all out.

Hixx

lol Yorkie is loving that zombie woman
KuGsj.gif

Feorax

I think the occasion is getting to Allen. Between him being off and Cole being shite it's no wonder we're being overrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom