• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I genuinely think Chico Floras just requested, at half time, to switch shirts with Joe Cole at the final whistle. Maybe Gerrard was right.

Mastadon

Banned
I think the occasion is getting to Allen. Between him being off and Cole being shite it's no wonder we're being overrun.

Yeah this is easily the worst game Allen has had for us. Team just looks really disjointed.

I genuinely think Chico Floras just requested, at half time, to switch shirts with Joe Cole at the final whistle. Maybe Gerrard was right.

I presume it's similar to when your mates dare you to chat up the ugliest girl at the bar.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
No changes.

They really are, and the way Zeman is asking them to lineup doesn't help.

How's Bradley doing?

I haven't been able to watch. My stream has been freezing. Apparently the rain was affecting the passing a lot at the end of the half.

pulga

Banned
RMadrid lineup: Adán; Albiol, Varane, Carvalho, Nacho; Essien, Álex; Callejón, Kaká, Morata; y Benzema. Nice to see three canteranos (no counting Callejon) in there, especially Nacho after all the shits that's been stirred up this week.

Powell looks good. Good thing Nani wanted to fuck that up.

Chelsea could really use a real striker. Sturridge and Torres are too inconsistent.

Cgzi9.jpg

Bo-Locks

So impressed with Rafael this season. Such an exciting player to watch, but it seems that right now he's rounded his game off more and he can position himself, tackle and read the game better. I was worried after his Olympics performance that he would crumble, but it seems to have done the opposite.

Requeim

So impressed with Rafael this season. Such an exciting player to watch, but it seems that right now he's rounded his game off more and he can position himself, tackle and read the game better. I was worried after his Olympics performance that he would crumble, but it seems to have done the opposite.

He's so good. Van Persie is the only one from the team i feel who have impressed as much so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom