• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Another yurt/zab wannabe. Pls. Going against popular opinion isn't cool bros.
I'm not trying to troll or going against popular opinion. I loved all the Uncharted (minus U3) and Crash Bandicoot games from them.

I think it's a fantastic game but not the GOAT that many make it out to be.

It's far superior to Uncharted 3 which was a pile of utter dog shit and one of the biggest disappointments for such a grandiose game in recent memory (not as bad as RE6 at least).

I'd like to see a TLOU sequel but please for the love of god leave Uncharted be, ND.
although I think U3 was very disappointing and inferior to U2 in every possible way it's still a good game. I'm forcing myself through TLoU and that's not what I understand as fun

Feorax

I'm about a third of the way through TLOU. It's ok, although I don't feel the variety in how you approach situations is what it was made out to be. Even on easy, a lot of it is basically forced stealth with a lot of trial and error.

I may power through it, but I already had the story spoiled for me so I'm not sure if there's much point. Still, it's a hell of a lot better than Bioshock Infinite (god that ending was so, so bad), so it's still probably GOTY until we see what GTA V does.

spidye

I'm about a third of the way through TLOU. It's ok, although I don't feel the variety in how you approach situations is what it was made out to be. Even on easy, a lot of it is basically forced stealth with a lot of trial and error.

I may power through it, but I already had the story spoiled for me so I'm not sure if there's much point. Still, it's a hell of a lot better than Bioshock Infinite (god that ending was so, so bad), so it's still probably GOTY until we see what GTA V does.

wut? haha
I think Bioshock Infinite is my GOTY andone of the best games ever because of the story and the world :D

Kyoufu

You shouldn't play this game on Easy bro. Hard is the only option if you want to experience it properly.

wut? haha
I think Bioshock Infinite is my GOTY andone of the best games ever because of the story and the world :D

BioShock Infinite had a really flat gun play, which is really the major part of the game. The story was really well done and the 2 or 3 long moments in the game that they let you explore the world were very well done.

But most of the game was made CoD way, go here kill those now go there and kill these.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
if any fifabros want to play im online from now

spidye

Oh...

oh.

don't tell me Bioshock Inf. is hated now

BioShock Infinite had a really flat gun play, which is really the major part of the game. The story was really well done and the 2 or 3 long moments in the game that they let you explore the world were very well done.

But most of the game was made CoD way, go here kill those now go there and kill these.

yeah I agree. gameplay was just the khedira of video games. good but not great.
and as I said. I loved the story, the world and the characters.

LTWheels

@tancredipalmeri: Soldado's agent confirms that Valencia have rejected Tottenham bid of 26m€ + adds-on

@tancredipalmeri: Tottenham's Baldini is on his way back to London after having NOT reached a deal with Valencia for Soldado, according to Cadena Ser

ibuveuGa1F9xF5.gif

Feorax

You shouldn't play this game on Easy bro. Hard is the only option if you want to experience it properly.

I understand the experience itself is probably better and more immersive if you play on hard, but I had just been playing it to enjoy the story more than anything. I wish I had the time and patience to play it like that, but unfortunately I really don't at the moment, and I still have a few games I need to clear out of my backlog (plus GTA V) before the new generation kicks in.

I don't know. If I get some free time I might restart it and see if it's any better.

Carbonox

Bioshock Infinite is good. Not as well developed as the first game but still a good game. The ending is phenomenal and I like Elizabeth as a character. The world is also quite beautiful.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Everytime i see Wellbeck play he does things that dissapoint me, such a shame for a guy with obvious talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom