• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No way Anderson is staying at the club. No way..

i hope not, hes been given enough time and like Rooney doesnt seem to care enough. Next on my list is Kagaway, I understand people seem to love him and hes been unlucky with injury but he needs to step up this season, he really does.

spidye

4,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

You cant live of being good for another club, you have to give results, which is why Young should be on the list too. Ill give Kagawa another season but "injury prone" and "doesnt perform" are not qualities you want in a top player in a top team.

You cant live of being good for another club, you have to give results, which is why Young should be on the list too. Ill give Kagawa another season but "injury prone" and "doesnt perform" are not qualities you want in a top player in a top team.

Nothing wrong with that, but I don't feel he deserved to be put on the same list as Anderfat.

Mr Cola

Nothing wrong with that, but I don't feel he deserved to be put on the same list as Anderfat.

I probably was a bit harsh in that regard as Anderson is the definition of a journeyman player at this club, we are accumulating alot of them at the moment and its worrying, its as if when they get to United they think there is no more need to work.

Anderson
Young
Valencia
Nani

Thats an awful lot of midfielders who are going backwards instead of forwards.

Add to this Wellbeck who, with all the effort in the world, cant shoot and has poor decision making and an unsettled Rooney.

I legitimately think next summer will be a clearout start new, especially if we underperform in the league

Mr Cola

Transfer window soundtrack is now in Springsteen phase
Our next signing will be Born in the USA, believe it
On the streets of Philadelphia
A Wrestler

Id be happy so long as we fucking sign SOMEONE

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Baldini returns to London. Agent says no deal struck.

Usho are you ok

It will happen, man. This is the same shit we heard about Lloris. Valencia have got to sell, they need the money. The agent says the deal is not dead.

Salazar

Our next signing will be Born in the USA, believe it
On the streets of Philadelphia
A Wrestler

Id be happy so long as we fucking sign SOMEONE

We got debts no honest man could meet

Moyeses gotta put makeup on, fix his hair up pretty

Glory daaaaaaaaaaaays

DBT85

They lost first choice games to BT and put the prices up. Their prices are already ridiculous.

Fortunately I have BT internet.

Oh, and I get paid to sit and broadcast all the Premiership games to the ROTW that doesn't have it's own channel like Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom