• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

It's really weird, he's very good at 20-30m passes but screws up the short ones a lot

Yeah, can't really tell if it's lack of concentration/laziness but he definitely does the easy stuff badly at times.

I warned ManUtdGAF when they signed him before you guys.

Thiago is young though, with experience he'll make less of those dumb mistakes and more of the good stuff.

Btw Mandzukic has been rubbish so far.

spidye

Guys relax. With ribery, neuer, schweini and martinez we will look totally different than today.

Looks exactly like a preseason game with Many individual mistakes

Gambit

some of Thiago's passes are shokingly bad

agreed. EMbarassing mistakes at time.

For the second half we need Schweini beside him, possibly for Shaq.

Pep must realise that without Messi you do actually need a balance between offense and defense.

Boateng is still in fantastic shape.

Koko

Banned
&iduser=9382&iddb=101&MA=0__QUAY____61_FOTOS_UNEDISA_A_7___&__M2-56813735_300x201.jpg

Our new vice captain is announced next week. I'm expecting it to be Lucas or Agger, but god the lols that would be had if it was Suarez.

Hopefully Agger. Much as I love Lucas, Agger seems more vocal on the pitch. Wonder if it would have been Reina if he'd stayed as first choice keeper.

Actually, just give it to Coutinho

fuenf

agreed. EMbarassing mistakes at time.

For the second half we need Schweini beside him, possibly for Shaq.

Pep must realise that without Messi you do actually need a balance between offense and defense.

Boateng is still in fantastic shape.

Yep the future Boateng Javi has the chance to be fantastic. Given everything we have seen so far this would be my starting eleven:

Neuer
Lahm- Boa- Javi - Alaba
--------Schweini---------
Müller -Kroos - Thiago - Ribs
---------Götze-----------

Who's Bayerns Xavi? Who's going to come out and say "We basically won because he more possion?" Is that why Pep bought Thiago?

Lahm has got this covered already.

Gambit

Yep the future Boateng Javi has the chance to be fantastic. Given everything we have seen so far this would be my starting eleven:

Neuer
Lahm- Boa- Javi - Alaba

That's the exact same formation I would go for as well.

Fortunately, I am not that bothered by tonight's game. In fact, I was hoping Dortmund would show Pep what to change in his system.

Turok_TTZ

Benzema subbed off for Kaka. Lets see what you can do kaka.

Sahin is playing? I feel bad for schwienstieger, he's gonna get spanked again.

mellz

Neuer
Lahm- Boa- Javi - Alaba

Dante just gonna get benched like that after a great season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom