• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

It is infuriating at times. Especially in big games when he starts trying flicks and style passes

BayernGAF won't know what hit them.

Sergi Roberto was great today, I have high hopes for him. He knows how to drive forward with the ball and has a real eye for the pass.

Sergi Roberto <3

Thiago </3

Meier

174542246.jpg

174541994.jpg

No foul even called here. Lol.

Gambit

Dante just gonna get benched like that after a great season?

It's a shame, because he's very likeable, but Boateng is superior atm.

EDIT:

oh just seen this:

Ah I see. Btw. would you recommend getting Sky? I kinda want it, but as I see it I would have to pay at least 45€ a month (24month contract) or 56€ (12month contract) for Buli, CL & HD.. seems way too expensive?!?

Hmm, difficult question. That seems too expensive. We are lucky to have a subscription for 25€ a month for the whole thing (as we've been a subscriber since Premiere started).

Not sure twice as much would be worth it. But their football broadcasts are the best on German TV. No question. Despite Marcel Reif and some strange interviewers.

All in all, I don't think I could recommend it at that price.

GQman2121

Banned
http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptussowexperts/174542246.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptussowexperts/174541994.jpg[IMG]

No foul even called here. Lol.[/QUOTE]

Like hell I would agree to have my players play in that shit. Talk about gambling.

fuenf

Hmm, difficult question. That seems too expensive. We are lucky to have a subscription for 25€ a month for the whole thing (as we've been a subscriber since Premiere started).

Not sure twice as much would be worth it. But their football broadcasts are the best on German TV. No question. Despite Marcel Reif and some strange interviewers.

All in all, I don't think I could recommend it at that price.

oh wow you are lucky then, we had Premiere before the whole 'Arena' shit, but didnt cancel it when they lost the rights and after Arena failed, we got the Buli+Sport package back at 20€. But after just 1,5 season SKY cancelled our contract because it was deemed too cheap.

Salvadora

Loic Remy has been ordered to return for further enquires in September regarding the rape allegations.

It would be a right Newcastle move to sign him and then he's convicted.

Are Dortmund done buying players?

€10m net spend in this window according to the commentator. That's nothing. Didn't they say they had a €50m budget or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom