• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck has Pep done to this team? Just endless passes to the wing, and low crosses to the first centreback

Obviously Jupp goes way over the top, but the basis of his argument is fucking spot-on from what I can tell.

avaya

When you are on HgH you will tend to be emotionally unstable. As a HgH connoisseur Pep's teams always exhibit the cuntiness factor.

deroli

That has to be the third red card that was not given to Ribery in the last 3 or 4 CL seasons. Lucky fucker. Hope he gets punished afterwards.

So so salty...

image.jpg

The fuck has Pep done to this team? Just endless passes to the wing, and low crosses to the first centreback

Obviously Jupp goes way over the top, but the basis of his argument is fucking spot-on from what I can tell.

tiki-takaing with players without the passing talent or the patience of the ones he had in Barca.

Barca made Pep, now Pep is without Barca and gets booed despite being champion in Germany.

Mascot

I'm no manager but even I know that keeping Ramos and Alonso on the pitch when Bayern need five goals to win is the dumbest fucking decision this side of Jupiter.

Tubie

It's not the end of the world not having Alonso in the final, because we have Modric and Modric can play any role in the mid. Ancelotti now has to decide if he wants Isco or Illara in the final. Either way I think we'll be fine.

Gambit

The ref is not to blame for how this match has went. Pep and the players are.

Yeah, shit like this can happen. I hope though that Pep will learn from this lesson, even though he should've learned after last week already. Tiki taka is fine in general, but you have to be able to adapt.

Absolutely. Especially when they showed last year how Tiki-Taka can be destroyed. As Real is showing again today.

This is on Pep and the players.

spidye

why are we doing a dortmund?

pep pls. what are you doing?

and madrid plays totally fine
deserved win for them. congrats on the decima

btw its always great to see the trolls come out when madrid is finally going to a final after a decade, shit this is even worse than the liverpool fans thinking they can win the EPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom