• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, shit like this can happen. I hope though that Pep will learn from this lesson, even though he should've learned after last week already. Tiki taka is fine in general, but you have to be able to adapt.

Pep never had a Plan B with Barca, what makes you think he has one for Bayern?

kmax

was he forced out the job or did he want to retire anyway?

I honestly don't know. Perhaps Bayern-GAF have better insight.

It's a shame though, because Jupp's Bayern were unstoppable, fast forward, attacking beasts.

This? I don't know what this is.

What did he say?

Pep has fucked the best, most balanced team in the world with egotistical tactical changes and dull football which focusses more on keeping the ball than it does scoring.

Heynckes was boss

I won't pretend to watch their league matches, but that is completely correct based on these knockout games

rodvik

tumblr_n4690haJO21rt0n6no1_250.gif

jupp-heynckes.jpg

Kain

I feel like I'm watching a Barça game. This fucking sucks balls.

I hope Atleti wins this, a final between Madrid and Chelsea would destroy me T___T

Joseca

Banned
Is this real life? I never expected Madrid to score 3 goals in the first half, great game by them. Also I think the yellow cards rule should not be applied on the final, it is not fair for Alonso :( you stupid.

Guardiola needed to bite the bullet and drop this high line.

Just complete idiocy to play this way against Madrid.

its not the line, its the lack of a fast and cohesive mid with fast cbs, you can have a high line if your transitions are fast and accurate and you ave speedy FB, CB and a DM. But Dante and Boateng are just terrible defenders.

SkylineRKR

Ribery the self proclaimed best player in the world, don't make me laugh. The guy is a tool.

Pep is shit too, one trick pony. He essentially took out the physical play Bayern has been known for, and what made them invincible last year. He did win the League, but the number 2 is weaker than last year and the number 3 and lower are nothing more than average Europa League teams.

Its not like he can turn it around, ie. take Mandzukic off for Gotze. He's a hack. But I found this during his Barca years too. Impressive position play but no backup plan and not much bite.

Benz has every right to feel fucking aggrieved if he's replaced this summer. He's been boss this year, elevates Ronaldo and Bale with his clever play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom