• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosma

Banned
cr7 freekicks my god so amazing!!!! such a great player!! when the fuck has he ever scored a freekick in a big game? please cr7 fans tell me, a deflected freekick against arsenal is the only one ever

He is a bad choker but not a horrible choker like robben.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol

Bayern never seemed to care about this tie. An insipid display over the two legs, Pep's tactics do not work against quality teams anymore.

cr7 freekicks my god so amazing!!!! such a great player!! when the fuck has he ever scored a freekick in a big game? please cr7 fans tell me, a deflected freekick against arsenal is the only one ever

I agree with the sentiment that Cronaldo should not be taking free kicks but...yeah...

HateGames just got silenced.

mj-laughing.gif

subtles

Not too arsed about the price.

He'll sign a five year contract and play throughout his prime in a team that absolutely, positively fucking ebbs what he ebbs. It'll be lovely.

Imagine him buzzing around Suarez and Sturridge and Sterling and Allen and whoever else we buy/produce

It'll be massive.
If he's the player that will help us break down teams that play the way Chelsea did this weekend then I am on this train.

I've heard he's an intelligent player and a hard worker that should improve massively in our coaching setup.

panty

Hahaaha the alt keeps on giving, LOL

Just leave pls

Meier

Holy fuck, Wynalda called it the second the foul was made. He said he's going to make this, he's had 5 attempts and failed but this one is going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom