• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
all the same fake Barca fans always forget that the team didnt win shit until 1990, then act like the almighty teams even thou they ate 7 goals last year from this Bayern team.

Oh and Real fans good thing Alcorcon doesnt play the ECL B)
Best Barca fan ever.

bud

madrid are so wasteful with their counters. they could easily score a few more.

it's understandable, i suppose, but this really should've been an even bigger beating.

I guess you didn't see the Osasuna match or many Manchester United and Real Madrid matches with great Ronaldo goals

osasuna? i said big games. he has scored some great goals against small teams but never on big occasion. the goal against utd was header, i want to see individual goals from him. for someone who is regarded as some type of all time great he does fuck all

LNBL

I had to laugh at this

BmaiUviCYAAQ-NA.jpg

Herr K

Banned
Fuck Guardiola. RIP Bayern. I hope that cunt gets sacked. I'm deeply sorry, Bla.

Pulga you magnificent bastard go get drunk. You're so close now.

LegoArmo

osasuna? i said big games. he has scored some great goals against small teams but never on big occasion. the goal against utd was header, i want to see individual goals from him. for someone who is regarded as some type of all time great he does fuck all

Oh my God.

Kosma

Banned
all the same fake Barca fans always forget that the team didnt win shit until 1990, then act like the almighty teams even thou they ate 7 goals last year from this Bayern team.

Oh and Real fans good thing Alcorcon doesnt play the ECL B)

Oh barca gloryhunters are right up there

When some twat says theyve always been for barca i throw up in my mouth

GQman2121

Banned
I would have liked to have seen Ramos stay on and perhaps pickup a second yellow. But Varane is a good player and Ramos is more likely to make a mistake or lash out and get sent off in the final.

Arnie

Fuck off mate

I'm sorry

I really am

I remember having an emotional back and forth with an Ajax fan when we signed Suarez

I felt so bad

We'll do the same

For 15m? I would love it.

I'm not really liking the 25m reported elsewhere.
Not too arsed about the price.

He'll sign a five year contract and play throughout his prime in a team that absolutely, positively fucking ebbs what he ebbs. It'll be lovely.

Imagine him buzzing around Suarez and Sturridge and Sterling and Allen and whoever else we buy/produce

It'll be massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom