• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
ixnQdp15Xr6In.gif

Lol.

Tubie

The thing I liked the most is Madrid never fell back and parked the bus, they still attacked and tried to score, even being 0-3 up.

Ancelotti I love you.

Raptor

Shit night. I'm off now. Now that it's over, let me say this:
Congratulations Real, you were much better over two legs and deserve to go through. I wish you good luck, especially against Chelsea.

You won, but unlike certain other clubs you did it with style.

You and Blaburn are great and classy Bayern fans posters!

Great games guys, but it was our turn after so many years with out a final!!

Feels great!!

Kiru

Bayern had no ideas. ZERO.
Real deserved to go through. Hope Bayern or Pep will learn something out of this...

bud

i enjoyed every minute of that game

pep fucking deserved to get shat on the stupid grint

best dressed manager in the world. seedorf's up there as well.

disappointed with mourinho as of late. went all casual on us in his madrid period. now he's just another sherwood.

wedward

I wish there was an alternate universe I could go to where Mou defeats Madrid in the final.

As the final whistle blows Mou begins to radiate green light and then he takes off into flight.

HE IS...

THE MOU

noal

Banned
Shit night. I'm off now. Now that it's over, let me say this:
Congratulations Real, you were much better over two legs and deserve to go through. I wish you good luck, especially against Chelsea.

You won, but unlike certain other clubs you did it with style.

Topo you have been a class act all night; especially considering the circumstances.

You'll be back next season mate.

GQman2121

Banned
British tax.

Plus your paying for the fact that he is proven in the premier league. We have seen him play week in week out so it's easy to scout thoroughly.

Better than spending £25m on a player from a foreign league who then fails to adjust to the Premi or fit in our side.

So although we may pay a bit more, we are paying for that security rather than the unknown. Also have to take into account what he means for Southampton.

Seeing a thought out and well reasoned post like this really puts the shit that that other guy spouts into perspective.

Good stuff, LT. I completely with all of it.

What are yous on about lad

20k here I think the thingy said

More than they usually get

Just going on the part of the stadium you can see on the SSN live report, half of an entire stand looks empty. Could be the away section though, probably is otherwise there'd be fans scattered about surely.

Turok_TTZ

I TOLD YOU ALL GUARDIOLA WAS A HIPSTER FRAUD!
CARLO ONCE AGAIN EXPOSING HIS FRAUD STATUS!

I feel sorry for bayern, they signed a crook and a liar as their coach.

Hala madrid we're in the final!

Salvadora

Chelsea getting to the final would be vaguely curious in terms of what Mourinho would wear.

Would he go for the bodywarmer, trackies and generally unkempt look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom