• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsdsadsadsads9oe9h.gif

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

I think neighbours called the police after my scream!!!!!

ATTLEEEEEEEEEEETIIIIIIII

VOLVEREMOS VOLVEREMOS!!!!!!!

VOLVEREMOS OTRA VEEEEEEEEEEZ!

Defending at the end was so shit, I assume Hazard will get a pasting from Jose at HT

Not any complains apart from that. No different to a league game at the moment though, need another goal for a "win"

Terrible defending, several mistakes there... how did they do so well against Liverpool? No pressure I guess.

They never switched off against us like Hazard did just then, and we never had the nuance to time the run and pass right to crack them open. And we never had the luck of 2 players making a complete pig's ear of a ball across the box (the chances of that happening would have been greater if we'd managed it more than once though)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They never switched off against us like Hazard did just then, and we never had the nuance to time the run and pass right to crack them open. And we never had the luck of 2 players making a complete pig's ear of a ball across the box (the chances of that happening would have been greater if we'd managed it more than once though)
doicare89

Is anyone else listening to Five-Live? They have a reporter asking Chelsea fans in a pub asking how the first half went and the fan started talking about the match but inserted several references about Tony Blair. Then he just kept on interrupting the interview with another fan, saying that Tony Blair is a war criminal and should be arrested.

I hope Atleti goes for the ultrabus strategy from now on. Much better, the Bat strategy. I want llourinho crying about 19th century football.

Is anyone else listening to Five-Live? They have a reporter asking Chelsea fans in a pub asking how the first half went and the fan started talking about the match but inserted several references about Tony Blair. Then he just kept on interrupting the interview with another fan, saying that Tony Blair is a war criminal and should be arrested.
lol lol

loooooooooooooool

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope Llorente isn't watching this game

His former team is about to reach a CL final and he's stuck playing on Thursdays

Zabojnik

You can't silence the truth.

simione listened to me pleading, he actually listened. park the bus good madrid. wow im going to feel real sorry for real fans if madrid beat them in cl and the league
actually i wont, fuck that overrated cunt cr7

Meier

Just noticed that Sviat jumped ze Germans to take over 1st by a comfortable margin in the fantasy game. Damn you Simeone for not playing Raul Garcia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom