• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Is anyone else listening to Five-Live? They have a reporter asking Chelsea fans in a pub asking how the first half went and the fan started talking about the match but inserted several references about Tony Blair. Then he just kept on interrupting the interview with another fan, saying that Tony Blair is a war criminal and should be arrested.
Fair enough

SkylineRKR

I hope Mourinho loses. Coward of a coach. SOOO glad he left Merengues. Disgrace.

But Atletico will probably be an easy victim for Real Madrid.

I hope Llorente isn't watching this game

His former team is about to reach a CL final and he's stuck playing on Thursdays

Llorente never played for Atletico.

Is anyone else listening to Five-Live? They have a reporter asking Chelsea fans in a pub asking how the first half went and the fan started talking about the match but inserted several references about Tony Blair. Then he just kept on interrupting the interview with another fan, saying that Tony Blair is a war criminal and should be arrested.

It was probably Nick Clegg

Carbonox

His former team is about to reach a CL final and he's stuck playing on Thursdays

ib2kO2VRtcGoz9.gif

Simeone might be the best manager in the world right now, everyone expects the big clubs to make it far but no one gave Atletico a chance, and without Falcao. The inclusion of Adrian in the starting lineup is pure genius.

Marc

Wasn't there a guy who tried to do a citizens arrest on Blair?

The guy crippled this country in so many different ways, complete cunt, hopefully ends up in prison one day.

So... understandable.

Believe! Stamford Bridge has been very good to us for goals, I think we have it in us, but the onus is on us now, Hazard will be key, I think Oscar will come on too

I have no faith right now. Ramires is being a fucking window licker as usual and Torres despite the goal, plays like a 12 year old on coke.

Need Ba in to take some crosses.

SkylineRKR

And now what, mou? more buses? blame the Ref? blame uefa? what a sore loser.

He's going to say he was in a build up phase and that reaching the semi was way beyond what we all should expect. He has not as much cash as City etc (goes on to bash Pellegrini, and Wenger). etc.

r u fukin dumb m8

Llorente never wore red + white m8

Stupid casual fan

Ur not a true supporter m8 bet u jumped on da bandwagon last year

He's going to say he was in a build up phase and that reaching the semi was way beyond what we all should expect. He has not as much cash as City etc (goes on to bash Pellegrini, and Wenger). etc.

had more than madrid. his fanboys tears will be delicious, i actually like mourinho but his fans are unbearable

You can't silence the truth.

Fair enough

It was probably Nick Clegg

Wasn't there a guy who tried to do a citizens arrest on Blair?

The guy crippled this country in so many different ways, complete cunt, hopefully ends up in prison one day.

So... understandable.

You guys just don't get it. I was hoping for insighful analysis by drunk Chelsea fans in a pub and it was ruined. How am I supposed to know how the first half went?

Explain it to me :(

Miranda - free agent
Juanfran - leftover castilla player, he was aight at osasuna.
Godin - 7m from Villarreal, Barcelona actually preferred Caceres back in the day.
Felipe - after pernia, lopez, luis was really assertive signing
Mario - Mallorca's never endind promise, was actually acquired as surplus, no one expected him to become the teams #5.
Tiago - Chelsea's leftover.
Turan - free agent
Koke - thanks to Simeone he is the future of la Roja
Costa - completely recovered, huge technical and career growth under Cholo

Cholo is like the field version of Monchi (sevilla), good scouting eye, excelent man mgmt, winning mentality, tactical awareness, and able to compete against any team.

SkylineRKR

had more than madrid. his fanboys tears will be delicious, i actually like mourinho but his fans are unbearable

I wonder if fans of him actually like the sport itself.

Still, there should be people like Mourinho. His press conferences are entertaining. Moreso than his games. With Van Gaal at United it will be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom