• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miranda - free agent
Juanfran - leftover castilla player, he was aight at osasuna.
Godin - 7m from Villarreal, Barcelona actually preferred Caceres back in the day.
Felipe - after pernia, lopez, luis was really assertive signing
Mario - Mallorca's never endind promise, was actually acquired as surplus, no one expected him to become the teams #5.
Tiago - Chelsea's leftover.
Turan - free agent
Koke - thanks to Simeone he is the future of la Roja
Costa - completely recovered, huge technical and career growth under Cholo

Cholo is like the field version of Monchi (sevilla), good scouting eye, excelent man mgmt, winning mentality, tactical awareness, and able to compete against any team.
Thank you.

I was acrually wondering why the inclusion of Adrian was smart though :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ypSjwWd.jpg
YES THATS THE GUY

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Two up front for 40 minutes?

Did Mou get a brain transplant at half time?

Thank you.

I was acrually wondering why the inclusion of Adrian was smart though :lol

Adrian has more mobility than Villa, and he can play as a false winger or a pseudo trequartista. Also he sacrifices a lot more than Villa, Villa can only be effective as a second forward moving from left wing. And with Costa playing as a false forward, Adrian is the more effective piece.

cremino

Chelsea clearly lacks a creative midfielder with the killer pass and break tight defenses and they are too slow in the build up. I think Atletico will go to the final now...It will be funny to see Hate games rooting for a team that parks the bus in his own words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom