• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a shit.

Bmf4b-YCQAAZKH_.jpg

There's really no need for the Juve crest. It's like explaining a joke after telling it, even when everyone got it

faridmon

That Mourinho interview is actually great and not all bitter. Glad to see him seeing the strength of the team and congratulating them.

Best footy-gaf poster already

Anyt neutrals supporting Real in the final?

Hahaha, and I dont post that much here.

Im supporting Athleti because of being the underdog and telling to my cousins (both from Athleti) they could finally win this year because the team seem to have something in them right from the beginning that reminded me Benitez's Valencia.
BUT my father is a big Real Madrid fan and I want to see him also happy.

So either way.

A bit weird to gloat about now being the third best team from Spain.

Do I need to remind you of the PSG return match, City or Arsenal? There has been several matches this season where Chelsea has done anything but parked the bus and won. The real trouble is when another team parks the bus properly... or when Atletico today are just rock fucking solid.

More gloating about the failing of the translator. He's stuck the boot into Barca often enough, so when another team gets the better of him it's only natural to revel in his pain.

Marc

Tiago speaks really well, seems an intelligent lad. Very respectful too.

Hope Athletics wins the final, but can't see past Real to be honest.

Wait, barca fans' mourinho hatred overpowers the fact they're properly 3rd in their 2 team league?

As much as Neil Lennon can get fucked, when he's managing United in the Europa League in two seasons time I'd want him to put Celtic out if they played.

Edit: Maybe Celtic's an unfair comparison to Atletico haha, I'd feel the same with Aberdeen though

Im supporting Athleti because of being the underdog and telling to my cousins (both from Athleti) they could finally win this year because the team seem to have something in them right from the beginning that reminded me Benitez's Valencia.

So either way.

Can't we have just one person in this thread whose family supports the same team as them? :p

pulga

Banned

So either way.

See what happens with you people fucking about with the Athletico nonsense

Less usual posters start mispelling it too

All I want is for FootyGAF to be a more educated place.

Raptor

Im 100% sure we will win the final, there is no way we will lose after destroying Bayern just no way.

I will take a ban if we lose, thats how sure I am.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
<3

I honestly do have to keep pausing, I keep searching for that sexual high but I can never find it. Fucking six hours of amazing sex has ruined wanking for me FOREVER
Sexing all day is great. I can't do that anymore though, fuck getting jobs :((

Seriously, we used to just watch TV all day, order pizza to eat on bed or whatever and just fuck ourselves to sleep

I hate being an adult

Wait, barca fans' mourinho hatred overpowers the fact they're properly 3rd in their 2 team league?

Disliking Mourinho and being third in the league are completely separate.

It's not like if we suddenly liked Mourinho our league position would be improved. I'd revel in Mourinho's pain even if we were 10 points clear and we were in the CL final.

Also Atletico have kind of proved its not a 2 team league. This season anyway.

What's happening with DriveClub? People are upset.

People upset its 30fps? Who cares as long as the game is good, considering its been delayed almost a year - though that might be because Sony don't need it to sell consoles, but after that the quality of the game is the only thing that matters

FootballFan

As much as Neil Lennon can get fucked, when he's managing United in the Europa League in two seasons time I'd want him to put Celtic out if they played.

Edit: Maybe Celtic's an unfair comparison to Atletico haha, I'd feel the same with Aberdeen though

Barca = 2nd in the 2 team league...
Madrid(in the CL final) 3rd.
Atletico is 1st.

I don't see how Barca being first and on the way to the treble would change what I am saying.

cremino

I said it when Chelsea went down 2-1 but now that it's actually over, congrats DarkPrinny. The better team and it's a damn great story Atletico making it this far, please beat worse madrid.

adadaarfc4.gif

gfgdsffgdggexr.gif

dadsadsvaf8a.gif

(look at them being nice to him so he doesnt fuck their wife).

What are you talking about. This was the plan B, it just didn't work today as Chelsea faced a team that played brilliantly. The plan B worked against PSG, City, Arsenal and such, suggesting he hasn't changed around the game plan plenty (and won matches on it this season) is beyond daft, but exactly something coming from a senile twat like you.

Football fan is Barca Gaf's Pulga (just slightly less funnier). What do you expect?

People upset its 30fps? Who cares as long as the game is good, considering its been delayed almost a year - though that might be because Sony don't need it to sell consoles, but after that the quality of the game is the only thing that matters

30fps vs 60fps is pretty damn important to the quality of a racing game. The reason people seem to be angry is because of PS+ not having what they were told or something though.

Sylver

Banned
Now Atleti win the final, I cannot image to deal with my brother-in-law if Real win CL during that week XD.
Nice for the spanish league level to see one spanish team will win the CL (14th trophy) and Sevilla or Valencia could win the Europa league.

I said it when Chelsea went down 2-1 but now that it's actually over, congrats DarkPrinny. The better team and it's a damn great story Atletico making it this far, please beat worse madrid.

adadaarfc4.gif

gfgdsffgdggexr.gif

dadsadsvaf8a.gif

(look at them being nice to him so he doesnt fuck their wife).

Thank you!

I cannot express how happy I am. As a lifelong Atlético this means a lot for me.

Now for the title!

L1NETT

What's happening with DriveClub? People are upset.

Wooden is right but...

PS+ edition is a demo thingy, people expected the full game or some shit like that.

Who gives a fuck it's a racing game. Most of them are as boring as Antiques bloody Roadshow.

Bar Forza Horizon. Game was great. Mint soundtrack, Porter Robinson all day.

Wooden is right but...

PS+ edition is a demo thingy, people expected the full game or some shit like that.

Who gives a fuck it's a racing game. Most of them are as boring as Antiques bloody Roadshow.

Bar Forza Horizon. Game was great. Mint soundtrack, Porter Robinson all day.

Gran Turismo I can play for 100 hours and not get bored. I just love racing in it, you can say it's a boring sim and some aspects to it are a bit of a joke (fucking menus and jazz music lol) but I just love it, every single time and I think a proper next gen GT is going to what makes me buy a PS4.

Also I want oculus rift just to play eurotruck simulator.
Zioey3m.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have this theory it's that's your alt

Ever since you promised bud youve become somewhat tame

Is HateGames your way of venting?

Im on to you, old man. Don't make me figure out how to trace an IP.
It's probably him

The name is very similar in style but has a different "interest":
FootballFan
HateGames.

And he goes out of his way to ditch capital letters and mispell easy words.

And of course, FF is posting less and less ever since he showed up

I need to sleep

L1NETT

Gran Turismo I can play for 100 hours and not get bored. I just love racing in it, you can say it's a boring sim and some aspects to it are a bit of a joke (fucking menus and jazz music lol) but I just love it, every single time and I think a proper next gen GT is going to what makes me buy a PS4.

Also I want oculus rift just to play eurotruck simulator.
Zioey3m.png

Fair enough

I'm not in racing games at all. I get them n all, but would rather bury myself in an RPG or summat.

Different strokes innit

FootballFan

I have this theory that's your alt

Ever since you promised bud youve become somewhat tame

Is HateGames your way of venting?

Im on to you, old man. Don't make me figure out how to trace an IP.

nahh lol good theory but nahh

I was in here Lol'ing at his Ronaldo free kick post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom