• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright haha, I get on well enough with her and she seems keen in person (she was the one who suggested dinner instead of just drinks), but that might just be a pressure think

Got work with her tomorrow, Friday and Saturday night

Maybe I'll confront her and we'll end up fucking in the dry store

If she rejects you at work just start fisting a chicken and tell her this is what she's missing

Meier

Oh, really? What the hell. How can his agents have so much power?

I mean technically he could turn down the move -- I doubt they have his family hostage or something, but his ownership situation was so convoluted that there was no way he was going for less than his release clause because that was the only way Atletico would even approach their initial investment. I'd imagine Monaco has his full rights now though so if he were sold in the future, at least it should be pretty straightforward and there wouldn't be any haggling with third parties as well.

Terry looks very sad. Out of contract this summer...

https://vine.co/v/Mrml3TbHtFM

Saw a rumor City may try and get him. Probably bullshit but I'd be okay with him signing on. He's had a great season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well technicalleh Juve is in a CL final too

I mean, Diego and Tiago eh

I have always loved you Tiago

Wilbur

Banned
This is why you don't sleep with a coworker

Nah I'm alright baby, I'll just act my normal self

She will want to slurp on it again, I'm sure of it

please blurt out "BUD... FOR YOU" when she has the first of many orgasms.

i have not seen a vagina in six months.

please wilbert
at least let me be there in spirit
think of me

"will this be painful"
"bane: for you"

If she rejects you at work just start fisting a chicken and tell her this is what she's missing

:lol

It's just a bit weird haha! She was calling me at like 2 in the morning the week before we banged, we did it drunk and sober like five times, she was like "we should go for dinner" and "you should come see me when I go Australia"

And then no contact since Sunday night/Monday morning.

Women are so weird, Wes please explain

FootballFan

Hard luck Chelsea fans, congrats DarkPrinny, enjoy the final.

Mourinho.

loooooool

Special one my ass.

Where the hell is his plan B? "Parking the bus not working.....umm I think I'll...fuck I don't know."

Exposed once again by the real genius Simeone, if the other team gives them the ball and doesn't let his teams counter = ...........??

Seeya translator, maybe get a plan B or you'll be on your 3rd season without winning anything. Arsenal of coaches. :p

Fady K

Atletico Madrid fans in here, well done! Your team was just great and vicious, took advantage of our sloppiest defending in ages (especially for a home game!).

The team was just great and fully deserve to be in the final and go toe to toe with Real Madrid.

GOOD LUCK ATLETI

Terry has absolutely earned his renewal, not just with performances, but with his status at the club. Even if Gerrard had his legs amputated, I'd still be annoyed if we released him :p

deroli

Congrats, Atletico. The two best teams in this year's CL campaign made it to the final. Real will be favorites after that Bayern humiliation, but if Atletico can keep their brilliant form and arrive in Lisbon as La Liga champions, they have a fair chance to make it a perfect season.

Kyoufu

Mourinho.

loooooool

Special one my ass.

Where the hell is his plan B? "Parking the bus not working.....umm I think I'll...fuck I don't know."

Exposed once again by the real genius Simeone, if the other team gives them the ball and doesn't let his teams counter = ...........??

Seeya translator, maybe get a plan B or you'll be on your 3rd season without winning anything. Arsenal of coaches. :p

Did we watch different games? I don't recall Chelsea parking the bus. They had a go and were just outclassed by this sexual Atletico team. God damn.

I can't wait to see Brendan in a full black suit, with the champions league anthem blaring out.

It's the vision I cling to when I try and put our season so far in the context of what we hoped for at the beginning, rather than what we've lost so close to the end. Can't wait.

I said it when Chelsea went down 2-1 but now that it's actually over, congrats DarkPrinny. The better team and it's a damn great story Atletico making it this far, please beat worse madrid.

adadaarfc4.gif

gfgdsffgdggexr.gif

dadsadsvaf8a.gif

(look at them being nice to him so he doesnt fuck their wife).

Mourinho.

loooooool

Special one my ass.

What are you talking about. This was the plan B, it just didn't work today as Chelsea faced a team that played brilliantly. The plan B worked against PSG, City, Arsenal and such, suggesting he hasn't changed around the game plan plenty (and won matches on it this season) is beyond daft, but exactly something coming from a senile twat like you.

SkylineRKR

Did we watch different games? I don't recall Chelsea parking the bus. They had a go and were just outclassed by this sexual Atletico team. God damn.

They didn't park the bus as bad as last week. But still, only Torres, Willian and Hazard as offensive minded players. But it wasn't as bad as some make it out to be.

After the 1-1, Chelsea was pretty much forced to go forward because of their 0-0 away 'advantage'.

I think he will get a renewal and his level is still good...Lampard is the one at risk and Chelsea needs new midfielders

Lampard is a leader in the dressing room, I think they want him to be player/coach and he's good for the younger players. I hope JT, Lamps and Cole all get new deals, they deserve them and still have a contribution to make.

We will have enough changes in the summer without letting core players go

avaya

Mourinho.

loooooool

Special one my ass.

My my the Barca psychophants are salty as fuck.

"We never really felt like we had Atletico needing to chase the game" - Mourinho

Isn't that what away goals are for, or...?

Anyway, Atletico fans wouldn't have it any other way. It's all down to the football gods (Neptune pls). Do they, after a La Liga win (pls again), get smacked down to reality by their obnoxious, spendthrift neighbours, or do they win their second final in 2 years against them, making history in the process.

I find football isn't as romantic as people think, it's mostly brutal, but hopefully Atleti fans dreams come true in May.

GQman2121

Banned
Not worried about Terry not getting a one year deal similar to what Cole is currently on (also out of contract this summer).

I think Lampard is gone though. The time is right and the MLS money is likely there for him.

I'm not sure about Cole. Could stay or could go.

FootballFan

Exactly my point :)

When he isn't parking the bus, he is losing because he has no other plans or tactics.

Playing for the 0-0 in the first leg and not trying to get an away goal cost them, badly.

Less salt, more gloat.

A bit weird to gloat about now being the third best team from Spain.

Exactly my point :)

When he isn't parking the bus, he is losing because he has no other plans or tactics.

Do I need to remind you of the PSG return match, City or Arsenal? There has been several matches this season where Chelsea has done anything but parked the bus and won. The real trouble is when another team parks the bus properly... or when Atletico today are just rock fucking solid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Glad we're going out to Benfica. Couldn't ask for a better team or a sexier kit. Shame Godmar is not with them anymore.

Fuck the Loliga cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom