• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Do you guys know how much it will hurt if we lose to Atletico in this very final we have been waiting 12 years for?

We won't let this chance pass us. We will win. A por la Decima!

Meier

Man. When Atletico had that little dip after they brought back Diego, I thought their dream was over. It looked like they'd fall out of the league race and then who knows what. What a bounce back after that rough patch.

pulga

Banned
Congrats Atleti and Prinny! Looking forward to a great derby final!

plz plz plz atletico beat real plz i beg u

Damn... It's going to be Atletico out of all teams to crush dream of La Decima this season, when RMA finally even made it to the final. That's some fucking poetic justice for all the shit Atletico has gotten from Real in the last 15yrs.

Simeone lifting that trophy will be some epic shit. Hope he takes over La Albicelestes when Sabella leaves.

Pls continue jinxing us twaddledee and twaddledum, youve been doing great so far!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hahahaha, brilliant.

Nah, my one was this thing with a girl from work where we've got on each other a few times, and then we fucked on a night out. Went out for a drink last Friday and kissed after it and shit, but I get the impression I'm keener than she is. Asked her out for dinner Sunday night and she said she'll let me know when she can do it

Haven't heard a word from her since

The thirst is real

The dream is dead

Congrats Atleti
Sorry Nathan <3 yeah seems she's not..mm..keen
I think he was a bit too harsh sometimes
Harsh is good! :p

Go_Ly_Dow

Since Moyes got sacked:

- Everton have faltered
- Liverpool might have fucked their title chances
- Madrid sides have embarrassed Bayern and Chelsea
- I've had sex
- Sunderland have got themselves away from trouble

what a time to be alive

YES MOYES!

Everyone should pay there respects. The man saved football.

I dont want to play like Bayern did in the games ive seen them play

we already did. difference being the prem league is harder..

Congratz Atletico!

Wished for #mouvengence in Lisboa but Madrid deserved it. Proper team effort. Fair winners. I like em.

But Ronny is GOAT and get LA DECIMA.

Well at least I made a bunch of money, almost forgot about that watching the match.

Also child of light is growing on me the more I play it.

I can feel it in my bones. Real Madrid are going to win. It makes me sad.

Yeah really hope it isn't so, but Atletico do defend kind of poorly on set pieces and we saw how Real were on them yesterday...

Turok_TTZ

Hmph... So you made it Atletico...
You may win the league but our Vengeance shall be legend come the cl final.
come lisbon, Real Madrid will prevail. Believe that.

Believe, in the BBC.

Meier

Well at least I made a bunch of money, almost forgot about that watching the match.

Also child of light is growing on me the more I play it.
I've heard generosity can make someone feel even better. Want to use your new found earnings to gift me a copy?

Wilbur

Banned
Mou being magnanimous here, but let's wait for Mascot or Shogun to rip into him for suggesting the first half was equal

Sorry Nathan <3 yeah seems she's not..mm..keen

Harsh is good! :p

It's alright haha, I get on well enough with her and she seems keen in person (she was the one who suggested dinner instead of just drinks), but that might just be a pressure think

Got work with her tomorrow, Friday and Saturday night

Maybe I'll confront her and we'll end up fucking in the dry store

Scum

Congrats, Atl. GAF.

Hahahaha, brilliant.

Nah, my one was this thing with a girl from work where we've got on each other a few times, and then we fucked on a night out. Went out for a drink last Friday and kissed after it and shit, but I get the impression I'm keener than she is. Asked her out for dinner Sunday night and she said she'll let me know when she can do it

Haven't heard a word from her since

The thirst is real

The dream is dead

Congrats Atleti
A wank it is then.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mou being magnanimous here, but let's wait for Mascot or Shogun to rip into him for suggesting the first half was equal

It's alright haha, I get on well enough with her and she seems keen in person (she was the one who suggested dinner instead of just drinks), but that might just be a pressure think

This is why you don't sleep with a coworker

bud

please blurt out "BUD... FOR YOU" when she has the first of many orgasms.

i have not seen a vagina in six months.

please wilbert
at least let me be there in spirit
think of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom