• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

88random

6528863379128320.png

Meier

I don't get the Pepsi tweet. Does this mean I'm dumb?

At face value, I don't think there's really any special meaning behind it. He's over at Liverpool doing his thing and probably did some sort of photo shoot or something today. Chelsea fans probably bitching at him about not watching the game and supporting his other teammates or something.

Maybe I'm missing something though.

Wilbur

Banned
I fucking love Simeone, and I fucking love Atletico. One of my favourite teams to watch in the entire time I've followed football. What a season for them.

It's a shame we had to die for them to prosper.

Clegg

You wouldn't be the first.

My fiance also PMed me to inform me of this.
You should listen to the blue one.

That article mentions Van Gaal being happy with the players Moyes had prioritised. So if the ground work has been laid properly then maybe we have a chance of actually having a good summer transfer wise.

You should listen to the blue one.

That article mentions Van Gaal being happy with the players Moyes had prioritised. So if the ground work has been laid properly then maybe we have a chance of actually having a good summer transfer wise.

If there's been no confirmed transfers by the end of May I think we can assume it's going to be another calamity of a window, because it'll mean Wooders has fucked all the transfers he spent the past year setting up.

It's actually very easy to hate him if you remember his playing days :lol

How can you go from barely survivng with Catania to a CL final!

It's easy to hate any Catania cunt. But I think the answer to that is also in the question, Catania is a shit club. and yeah, Simeone is a cunt, but I can't help but like the kind of cunt he is.

Wilbur

Banned

How can you go from barely survivng with Catania to a CL final! He's proper good.
..I did?

I remember parts of it, but as a coach he exudes charisma and class. Let me 'av 'im

GQman2121

Banned
Spanish media apparently clapped the entire time as he left the press room. Well deserved.

Also, only in football do you hear about shit like that happening. That would never happen after a Bill Belichick presser or any NFL game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm pretty sure Costa's mom is long gone anyway

His grandsons must be proud though. They're definitely the most popular kids in high school now

cremino

How can you go from barely survivng with Catania to a CL final! He's proper good.
..I did?

Didn't Catania get their highest ever point tally in Serie A under him?

Go_Ly_Dow

Atletico have been amazing so far but have a strange inkling they're gonna end up with nothing on both fronts. Then begins the summer shop and back into irrelevancy they go :(

Didn't Catania get their highest ever point tally in Serie A under him?

No. He came in there in January and made them survive and left like 5 months after getting the job.

Edit : well it might have been their highest point tally actually, with one more point than the season before.

Clegg

If there's been no confirmed transfers by the end of May I think we can assume it's going to be another calamity of a window, because it'll mean Wooders has fucked all the transfers he spent the past year setting up.
I'm going to be optimistic and say we'll get in a couple of properly good players. This is a huge transfer window for United as we need to improve massively on what is most likely going to be a 7th placed finish this season. Woodward knows that so hopefully he push some deals through. Our biggest problem last year was not having contingencies planned after missing out on our top targets. Hopefully that's been rectified too.

Ingeniero

Atletico have been amazing so far but have a strange inkling they're gonna end up with nothing on both fronts. Then begins the summer shop and back into irrelevancy they go :(
Nah, they got La Liga in the bag.
CL final tho... i don't think they can defeat Real Madrid if Bale and Modric play and CR7 (GOAT) is fit.

L1NETT

Looks like Walker might be out of the world cup.

Woy, Clyne, pls.

Has someone hired a hitman to injure all the English spurs players?

I wouldn't have taken Townsend and Walker even if I was paid too, but Roy probably would have.

Clyne seems a reasonable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom