• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barça will beat Atletico in their last schedualed game giving the Liga Championship to Real Madrid.
Then RM wins the CL by beating a demorilzied Atletico
Treble for RM

Ireland/N Ireland is such a complex issue. I've read and studied it more than once but I still can't make sense of it.

Anyway, don't get yourself banned lads.

Salvadora

I think he'll become a very good player but he's stalled a bit this season, no?

Or is it just that Sagna has been fit all year?
Hasn't really got a chance to develop due to Sagna being fit.

Has been restricted to sub appearances consisting of 20 minutes on the wing. And sometimes not even that.

Real Madrid and Barcelona are institutionally cuntish, so Atletico are preferable by default, before even considering their underdog status.

AHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

xWnUC2X.jpg

AHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

8FJhWz4.jpg

Thanks for the laugh.

L1NETT

Ireland/N Ireland is such a complex issue. I've read and studied it more than once but I still can't make sense of it.

Yup. I've touched on parts of the history of it and it's such a complex and layered issue with so much historical context informing it.

All I know right now is fuck the NI assembly for rejecting the equal marriage motion. 2014 folks.

Atletico beat Real in both league meetings right? don't know why Real would be the favorite in the final.

We draw one and we beat them in La Copa del Rey 2 times, basically in the last 4 matches Best Madrid won 2 times, draw one and lost one.

I agree, we aren't the favorite though.

kharma45

You're still likely better informed than some people who live here.

It is complicated stuff. A comedian here Tim McGarry did a good documentary about the earlier stuff even before plantation.

subtles

Yup. I've touched on parts of the history of it and it's such a complex and layered issue with so much historical context informing it.

All I know right now is fuck the NI assembly for rejecting the equal marriage motion. 2014 folks.

:(

Is this the third or the fourth time they've rejected it?

AHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

xWnUC2X.jpg

AHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

8FJhWz4.jpg

Thanks for the laugh.
Pellegrini sure is looking good again

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Missed the match since I got trashed yesterday with coworkers and I woke up like an hour ago. I'm glad football lives with Chelsea's defeat.

Clegg

You can study the subject for years and still never get to the root of the problem. You can now pinpoint the institutional problems which led to the Troubles in the 60's and 70's. But the ground level, community based radicalization is something that will never be explained imo. It's something bred from fear and hate. Thankfully nowhere near as bad as it used to be tho.

K1LLER7

Really can't see Barkley starting at the WC.
Hope he starts, he isn't afraid of running at players. Has that something special about him. Only thing that would woeey me is if he's good tracking back and doing his defensive work. Think Chamberlain is another player who could quite easily start, and I think he's done pretty well against the top teams he's played against. But we'll probably get Lallana starting.

You've missed Flanagan.
Future United man Luke Shaw will start and win player of the tournament.

wedward

Hope he starts, he isn't afraid at running at players. Has that something special about him. Only thing that would woeey me is if he's good tracking back and doing his defensive work. Think Chamberlain is another player who could quite easily start, and I think he's done pretty well against the top teams he's played against. But we'll probably get Lallana starting.

I think if Wilshere is healthy he will start over Barkley. Hog seems to like him.

Carbonox

Agents of SHIELD has become really enjoyable TV as a result of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Beforehand it was utter dross but now I'm enjoying every minute.

K1LLER7

I think if Wilshere is healthy he will start over Barkley. Hog seems to like him.
Gerrard and Wilshere CM pairing. Solid.

Get Sterling and Barkley bombing forward with pace on the wing.

Rooney to play shit all game and grab a goal.

Sturridge to do what he do.

This is the year lads. This is the year.

You are the most optimistic ITK I know, K1LLER.
And the most ITK, ITK you know ;)

Who have England got in the group stages?

wedward

I'm not sure if this is a negative or a positive.

Apparently he is back training. I bet he will be on the bench for the FA cup final. Wenger will probably give him a couple minutes.

I'd prefer he didn't play in the World Cup. Knowing him he will get malaria and break an ankle.

pappe

Gerrard and Wilshere CM pairing. Solid.

Get Sterling and Barkley bombing forward with pace on the wing.

Rooney to play shit all game and grab a goal.

Sturridge to do what he do.

This is the year lads. This is the year.

And the most ITK, ITK you know ;)

Who have England got in the grouo stages?
Barkley on the wing? What?

L1NETT

Agents of SHIELD has become really enjoyable TV as a result of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Beforehand it was utter dross but now I'm enjoying every minute.

arrow-keep-your-enemies-closer-oliver-winks-felicity-cw1.gif

Pls

The true king.

(I ain't seen recent Shield. The first few episodes were mindbogglingly shit)

jtb

Banned

If there's one thing Wilshere hasn't had enough of in his career so far, it's managers driving his fitness into the ground for no apparent reason.

builds character.

which I guess wouldn't be such a bad thing in Jack's case....

wedward

Wilshere and Gerard will get ran over. England badly need a real defensive mid.

It'll only be three games. He will probably be coming down from all the coke he is going to do that he will sit the third game.

Come home like new.

pulga

Banned

I have to agree, it's much better now.

but Arrow is still GOAT though

emil please stop trying to fuck my mother

She clearly likes it, she will get the pipe.

and Pulga is too to be fair, why is it alright he tries to but not me? Do you want your family genes to be spoiled with Honduran sperm? Or do you want a proud viking as your new father?

pulga

Banned
could Hazard be on his way out after his comments tonight? Don't think Mourinho is gonna let him get away with saying Chelsea aren't made to play football....

and Pulga is too to be fair, why is it alright he tries to but not me? Do you want your family genes to be spoiled with Honduran sperm? Or do you want a proud viking as your new father?

because im prettier and will give nathan handsome little brothers
jbt6ZeEpbmJrSS.png

Carbonox

arrow-keep-your-enemies-closer-oliver-winks-felicity-cw1.gif

Pls

The true king.

(I ain't seen recent Shield. The first few episodes were mindbogglingly shit)

Yeah you'd have to make your way through some awful television until you get to the post-TWS stuff. That's when the show escalates in a truly great way. You're talking like episode 16 or whatever which is when it gets good. :lol

I have to agree, it's much better now.

but Arrow is still GOAT though

Yeah, I only started Arrow the other day (2 episodes in so far) and I'm quite impressed with it. Can't wait to go through it completely.

could Hazard be on his way out after his comments tonight? Don't think Mourinho is gonna let him get away with saying Chelsea aren't made to play football....

Did you see the full (none tanc) quote?

Original Hazard quote: "Chelsea is not made to play football. We are good in playing on the counter attack, a bit like Real against Bayern."

He's def not on his way out, not more than a few weeks back he said he wanted to stay for a long time. He knows what Chelsea are best at and that's what he said, not playing it around tiki taka for 90 minutes.

Wilbur

Banned

this entire post made me dribble with laughter

pulga will get nowhere near her bosom, she doesn't allow third world country citizens inside her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom