• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

----------------- Hart --------------

----------------- Bus --------------

-------------- Gerrard-------------

----- Wilshere --- Barkley----

------ Rooney ---- Sterling ---

-------------- Sturridge ----------

wedward

no she is happily married pls footygaf forget she ever existed

Jedi.gif

Goddamn this is a good post.

Happily married, yet sneaks out for Elvis gatherings together with a few creepy dudes every now and then.

One day I will be at one of those Elvis parties, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Lloyd would love me, I could teach him so many things.

pulga

Banned
Did you see the full (none tanc) quote?

Original Hazard quote: "Chelsea is not made to play football. We are good in playing on the counter attack, a bit like Real against Bayern."

He's def not on his way out, not more than a few weeks back he said he wanted to stay for a long time. He knows what Chelsea are best at and that's what he said, not playing it around tiki taka for 90 minutes.

lol actually just read them in full, yeah it's not too bad.

i will still penetrate claire before you tho

Oh god people are actually reporting he'll call up Flanagan over Clyne. Fuck me.

It's a Hodge move if ever I've seen one. To be honest though, Flanagan is better at defending than either Johnson or Walker, and he's played much more than Clyne this season (I think)

Scum

could Hazard be on his way out after his comments tonight? Don't think Mourinho is gonna let him get away with saying Chelsea aren't made to play football....

because im prettier and will give nathan handsome little brothers
jbt6ZeEpbmJrSS.png
Off to Bayern or PSG, innit.

Wilbur

Banned
Happily married, yet sneaks out for Elvis gatherings together with a few creepy dudes every now and then.

One day I will be at one of those Elvis parties, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Lloyd would love me, I could teach him so many things.

m8 you need to be invited by dave richards so i don't see you getting in ok

DECEMBER WILBUR
I WAS 9000 MILES AWAY
Please understand.
I'll introduce you to my friends, we could double-date! ^_^

Jesus Christ, imagine a double date with your mum.

Oh god people are actually reporting he'll call up Flanagan over Clyne. Fuck me.

Srs? Wait, who is out? Walker? I'm confused

maybe I should read the thread

Jesus Christ, imagine a double date with your mum.

Have you had a double date with the FreeWheelieBin? I've done that with my bro which wasn't too eye-grating.
To go with the first woman to have ever seen your (slightly curved) schlong is another prospect altogether, I suppose.

Yen

Has anyone in the thread read Thomas Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-First Century? Could pick it up for summer reading, but it's £30.

Scum

Have you had a double date with the FreeWheelieBin? I've done that with my bro which wasn't too eye-grating.
To go with the first woman to have ever seen your (slightly curved) schlong is another prospect altogether, I suppose.
Free wouldn't want his woman anywhere near Wilbury.

Yen

We live in such a backward place

I went to get something before reading this and you edited it, unfortunately. :(

Sorry. I thought it may have been inappropriate for me to bring politics into footy-gaf. My original post was:

Equal Marriage has failed 3 times in 18 months. It won't be passed through legislation because the Unionist parties will block it and they hold a majority in the assembly (they are largely fundamentalist/evangelical christians - bigots as I called them). In any other normal Western country, if the Assembly was misusing legislative powers then the issue would surely go to the courts, right? Well, our Health Minister Edwin Poots has used £100k of public funds to launch legal campaigns against gay adoption and the use of gay blood, and would certainly do the same against gay marriage if it was to be sent to the courts.

Another shit note from the vote yesterday was that NI's liberal party, Alliance (whose slogan/raison d'etre is "For Everyone") and a social democracy party had high(ish) levels of abstentions.
tl:dr The country's fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom