• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about a Tito title personally.

The thread's not a grave stone or an ossuary.

It's sad he has passed but I don't see the point of being mawkish and making the thread about his death.

I'm not sure about a Tito title personally.

The thread's not a grave stone or an ossuary.

It's sad he has passed but I don't see the point of being mawkish and making the thread about his death.

Anything over the most lazy title ever, like this. No title is way better if you can't come up with anything better.

#NoTitlesForever

#EveryThreadWillBeArsenalRelated

santi_yo

Sad day for me. Real Betis have been relegated to the 'Segunda Division' :'(

3jW1zqV.jpg

Would it be against the rules for Mourinho to stay in London with as many CL-players as possible, and have a regular training session on the day of a game while his assistant manager takes over matchday duties with the second string?

Wes

venison crêpe
Wilbur that was a feeble choice.

Votes for new title start now. I'll be back in an hour.

Hixx

I agree with Laboured btw, I don't like it when we have 'RIP [xyz]' titles

Personally I don't think they should be football related at all because people always whinge. Just have daft quotes from the thread or something. Bla and Fady's tiff was a pretty funny moment from the last thread.

bobito

Banned

Personally I don't think they should be football related at all because people always whinge. Just have daft quotes from the thread or something. Bla and Fady's tiff was a pretty funny moment from the last thread.

yep

Salvadora

Daft quotes only work for me when they come out of nowhere and aren't played up by 'characters.'

Like the one suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom