• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

This is a shit header. For epic headers see Bierhoff.

Why are your throwing around lies? Tell me why. Ain't nothin' but a heartache. Tell me why. Ain't nothin' but a mistake. Tell me why. I never wanna hear you say. I want it that way .

Linius

iiDOXwvG9vwyc.gif

like Marc said earlier, no thread title to Eusebio, Finney, West Ham player - plus they're kinda mawkish, agree with Laboured and Hixx - so I didn't think it would be a crime to not do so. I just like seeing people cry over a title clearly engineered to make people cry. Sensational work, I had dinner so long ago that I needed Wooden's tears for dinner. I don't really give a shit what any title is, doesn't really matter it can be changed to whatever. It's gone now anyway innit. If it gets changed to a Tito one, I'm all for it.

I love this gif

Gonna use it on all boards I post at

Blablurn

Sturridge fit? Yes pls, hat trick would go down a treat.

Getting some vibes that you are into asian girls... how many avatars do you have on standby?

its just for fun. my girlfriend is mexican and she also likes her japanese rock stars. i dont mind this either. she also doesnt mind that i like korean singers. even gave me two posters this week <3

GQman2121

Banned
Piers Morgan is on Twitter saying that Henry should be given a shot as Arsenal manager since Pep was only 36 when he took over and Giggs is 40. What one has to do with another I don't know. But desperate times I guess.....

Marc

its just for fun. my girlfriend is mexican and she also likes her japanese rock stars. i dont mind this either. she also doesnt mind that i like korean singers. even gave me two posters this week <3

Aren't you in Germany? A Mexican there sounds like an interesting story. :D

Sounds like a nice girlfriend, was just curious why, keep em coming as I certainly enjoy them.

LTWheels

Rob Harris &#8207;@RobHarris 1m
Chelsea say Jose Mourinho travelled apart from the team to Liverpool "due to feeling unwell & not wanting to pass it on to players"

Razor554

Osasuna is shit as expected. We beat them 7-0 @Camp Nou month ago. Anyways can't see Madrid dropping points to anyone else but Valencia or Celta and even that is unlikely. And If Atleti won't drop points tomorrow, they will cruise their way to the title anyways.

K1LLER7

Guardiola:"Me and Tito were both very young,we wanted to eat the world,and we did. This sadness will never leave me for the rest of my life"

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom