• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
can we put the year/season back in the title? at this point, I'm pretty sure the thread has reached OT20 the past few seasons now

TeddyBoy

I just twitter searched and see the source as... indykaila? Please tell me that's not purely it.

LOL did seem a bit too crazy.

In-Your-House-102.jpg

His mind games have worked a treat, no ones actually talking strategies about the game or who Liverpool should put out, it's all how we react to Chelsea and Mourinho.

Stubo

Seems a bit frosty in here today. Anyone wanting Ronaldo (or anyone else) to be fouled more needs to sort it out.

Good start from Giggs, not going to get excited and call for him to be made permanent though, nowhere near enough experience for that. Hopefully those making the big decisions won't buckle to giddy fans when the time comes.

Hixx

Daft quotes only work for me when they come out of nowhere and aren't played up by 'characters.'

Like the one suggested.

What is the one suggested?

I was on about his "Thank you. I decide to pass. Have a nice life." twitter reply to Fady, I was fucking creased.

I just twitter searched and see the source as... indykaila? Please tell me that's not purely it.

oh its that twat, calling bullshit right now, I remember last year someone was tweeting around proof that that guy was a pure bullshitter or spouted the bloody obvious. Like Pachter then.

OT| It's At-let-ico

OT|It's Ath-let-ico Bil-Ba-o

oh its that twat, calling bullshit right now, I remember last year someone was tweeting around proof that that guy was a pure bullshitter or spouted the bloody obvious. Like Pachter then.

Pachter is full of shit when he goes into troll mode... But even he has some truth to what he says, unlike indykaila who's just some 15 year old sitting at home, making up shit and retweeting obvious shit.

JonnyBrad

A search on twitter shows it appears to have been him. Nothing to see here then.

Blablurn

Before the mods come and ban us for talking too much bullshit we should go back to football.

here is schweinis epic header

tumblr_n4nhejUTMh1ro94ojo6_250.gif
tumblr_n4nhejUTMh1ro94ojo5_250.gif

Marc

Mourinho not travelling sounds dodgy, been on a 'protest' binge over his team getting away with a red card offence during a game. Not doing himself any favours.

He may love our media but he has to remember they love to destroy someone just as much when they don't win.

I vote for "Ryan Giggs fucked his brother's wife"

I second this vote. Also, pls throw in Rooneh shagging a granny. The people need to know!

Salvadora

What is the one suggested?

I was on about his "Thank you. I decide to pass. Have a nice life." twitter reply to Fady, I was fucking creased.
That was the one I was on about.

When you have someone consciously trying to make those sort of posts, it makes them inherently less amusing.

Wilbur

Banned
iiDOXwvG9vwyc.gif

like Marc said earlier, no thread title to Eusebio, Finney, West Ham player - plus they're kinda mawkish, agree with Laboured and Hixx - so I didn't think it would be a crime to not do so. I just like seeing people cry over a title clearly engineered to make people cry. Sensational work, I had dinner so long ago that I needed Wooden's tears for dinner. I don't really give a shit what any title is, doesn't really matter it can be changed to whatever. It's gone now anyway innit. If it gets changed to a Tito one, I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom